Wren--aka ImaWalrus

Doc1001

Reaction score
must have been banned or he would have been in here since Maturi is going to be gone.Thats all he talked about. He must be dancing in the streets. Probably a parade being formed in Winona as we speak.

Unfortunately, that is not the case. He's still been in the Maturi threads writing 500-word posts, just not as frequently as before. I was beginning to hope he got so drunk that he forgot his log-in info.

For a while he thought he had no purpose after he found out that Joe "retired". He began drinking a lot but he then heard about Joe's new job. Therefore he is now trying to sober up so he can re-edit his 500-word posts to make then current.

I think we should have contest where participants submit a 500 word essay written in wren-style. Award the winner a trip to Winona to have dinner with Wayne himself. The only catch is you have to pay for your own transportation, accommodations and pick up the check.

I think we should have contest where participants submit a 500 word essay written in wren-style. Award the winner a trip to Winona to have dinner with Wayne himself. The only catch is you have to pay for your own transportation, accommodations and pick up the check.

You'd get extra credit if you use the word 'prexy' at least once in every single sentence.

I win!

You'd get extra credit if you use the word 'prexy' at least once in every single sentence.

My wining essay is as follows: Repeated 250 times "Fire prexy!" It meets all the requirements of the contest, i.e. it is 500 words long; it is written in wren-style and every sentence contains the word prexy.

Oh my god, I just found out what the award is for first place! Help!

Ok you little rangers and rangerettes, prexy k now NEEDS to be fired! MACturi is the first weak LINK in the chain and NOW we we need more heads to roll. You dudes and dudettes (whatever the case may be) continued to back this brewster CHARACTER and the spread offense when Mason's formula for success was clear.

When an ad fires a sub-standard coach like Mason who had a .40 winning percentage in Big Ten play and then follows that up with one who promptly goes 0-8 in Big Ten play and eventually is fired mid-season when the "replacement coach" has compiled a 6-21 Big Ten record (.222) that ad ought to be run out of town in the dead of night. Time will tell if macturi's final hire will reach the .400 winning percentage on a sustained level. Until he achieves that, obviously, the jury is still out on how well he will do. I hope he flies past Mason's .400 Big Ten winning percentage. So far, he is 2-6 and that is a .250 winning percentage. Good luck Coach Kill...win a LOT of Big Ten Football games. They only happen one at a time and there are only 8 chances in a season. So far, a .400 mark is the high water mark here in recent history. That proved to be "not good enough..." macturi should have been fired LONG ago. It is long passed the point in time when he should have been fired... ; 0 )

But, I am here to "bury" the nightmare of the macturi era...That is ALL I have to say. Some of you people can try to "say" what you would like others to think I would "say" about the situation...the Big Ten football record is what got macturi in the end...that, and the fact that he is 67 years old and he needed to be shown the door...

That's all fans...that's all I have to say for this lovely evening. Good day where ever you may be...

; 0 )

Careful, Rescooter, he may up his diatribes to 1000 words each, or worse, 1500 words.

Ok you little rangers and rangerettes, prexy k now NEEDS to be fired! MACturi is the first weak LINK in the chain and NOW we we need more heads to roll. You dudes and dudettes (whatever the case may be) continued to back this brewster CHARACTER and the spread offense when Mason's formula for success was clear.

When an ad fires a sub-standard coach like Mason who had a .40 winning percentage in Big Ten play and then follows that up with one who promptly goes 0-8 in Big Ten play and eventually is fired mid-season when the "replacement coach" has compiled a 6-21 Big Ten record (.222) that ad ought to be run out of town in the dead of night. Time will tell if macturi's final hire will reach the .400 winning percentage on a sustained level. Until he achieves that, obviously, the jury is still out on how well he will do. I hope he flies past Mason's .400 Big Ten winning percentage. So far, he is 2-6 and that is a .250 winning percentage. Good luck Coach Kill...win a LOT of Big Ten Football games. They only happen one at a time and there are only 8 chances in a season. So far, a .400 mark is the high water mark here in recent history. That proved to be "not good enough..." macturi should have been fired LONG ago. It is long passed the point in time when he should have been fired... ; 0 )

But, I am here to "bury" the nightmare of the macturi era...That is ALL I have to say. Some of you people can try to "say" what you would like others to think I would "say" about the situation...the Big Ten football record is what got macturi in the end...that, and the fact that he is 67 years old and he needed to be shown the door...

That's all fans...that's all I have to say for this lovely evening. Good day where ever you may be...

; 0 )

It's scary how close that was to the real thing. I'd give you kudos, but I don't want to encourage this type of behavior.

I've found peace from the diatribes of "The Wrenster" by making him the ONLY poster I've blocked on my account. Soooo very soothing. That said, the infantile nicknames of "prexy" and "Macturi" etc., used in EVERY post really make me wonder.

Rescooter, kudos (I think) to you on your frighteningly accurate portrayal of the Walrus boy.

Thanks for the props dudes or dudettes (whatever the case may be). I laughed the whole time trying to "be the Walrus".
This was an interestingly bizarre excercise on a slow Tuesday afternoon. Cheers

We have a winner!

I've found peace from the diatribes of "The Wrenster" by making him the ONLY poster I've blocked on my account. Soooo very soothing. That said, the infantile nicknames of "prexy" and "Macturi" etc., used in EVERY post really make me wonder.

Rescooter, kudos (I think) to you on your frighteningly accurate portrayal of the Walrus boy.

It is clear to everybody that Rescooter is the winner of the wren essay contest. I thought it was almost perfect except for one flaw, i.e. nowhere was the word apologist used.

Rescooter you might want to check out the fabulous prize you have won. Just go to gophmeister 11:29 a.m. posting for the details.

Top Bottom