Wow: Tommy Tuberville left dinner with Texas Tech prospects to take Cinci job

The were just talking about it on Dan Patrick. Classless, totally classless. Tommy must be one of the Music Man's "disciples". :cool:

Funny! There are two sides to every story but there doesn't seem to be a lot of wiggle room on what appears to be a classless move by a guy with a reputation for lacking class.

Hopefully somebody from the team had the school CC so that the recruits didn't get stuck with the check!

Haha, that is so cold, but man that is hilarious. He just gets up and leaves, like ditchin a bad date lol

Maybe it would have been a NCAA violation for him to continue dinner after he accepted the Cincinnati job, so he just walked out. Nah, I bet he just hated Tech and Lubbock so much that once it was official he just left without saying a word to anyone.

Hopefully somebody from the team had the school CC so that the recruits didn't get stuck with the check!

According to the article, there were 8-10 other coaches at the dinner as well.

See, you guys just thought I was exaggerating when I told you all about the classy high-caliber people at Texas Tech in this thread.

Top Bottom