Wow, that stadium is filling up!

Goldmember

Reaction score
Now everyone just needs to go to the games :)

Free chair-backs ... gone.
$100 Donation Seats ... gone.

Not many $250 & $500 donation seats left. Good chance that there isn't going to be a single $500 donation seat that makes it to the waiting list.

What happened to all the "nobody will buy $500 donation seats" talk?

Where are we at on season ticket holders? What percentage are we through? As #72 on the waiting list, I better start mentally preparing for some mediocre seats. I'm was hoping that some $100 opportunities would make it to me. Not even close, apparently!

I pick tomorrow around 1:45 and my rank is 23,643-46. I think that there is quite a few 250 and 500 donation seats left on the visitor side. Also, they are barely moving the last couple of weeks. I'm 95% sure I'll be buying the 250 donation seats and hoping that some younger and energetic fans follow suit next week.

Yeah, and according to the email we got today, there are about 300 student section seats remaining. I'd love to see all those people telling me that the student section wouldnt sell out eat crow now!

I pick tomorrow around 1:45 and my rank is 23,643-46. I think that there is quite a few 250 and 500 donation seats left on the visitor side. Also, they are barely moving the last couple of weeks. I'm 95% sure I'll be buying the 250 donation seats and hoping that some younger and energetic fans follow suit next week.

I think there is something like 500 of each. They weren't moving real fast because the $100 seats were. Those are all gone now, however.

My prediction is that the $250 fly off the shelf now with the $500 about a day or two behind.

The $100 seats were actually moving a little slow this last week. It has been the corners such as 135, 133, 115 and 117 that have been going quickly. I think the rest of the donation seats might move a little faster now but should still take some time before they are gone. Those $500 donation seats on the home side have been sitting there for pretty long time. Who knows? Fun to watch.

The $100 seats were actually moving a little slow this last week. It has been the corners such as 135, 133, 115 and 117 that have been going quickly. I think the rest of the donation seats might move a little faster now but should still take some time before they are gone. Those $500 donation seats on the home side have been sitting there for pretty long time. Who knows? Fun to watch.

Actually I think the $500 seats on the home side are mostly gone. Most of the remaining donation seats are on the visitors side. In total, there are about 500 $250 seats and 500 $500 seats left (as of yesterday). Since there are no non-donation or $100 chairbacks left (only singles), your choices are bench seats in the corners or $500/$250 donation seats. Based on this, I'm guessing the remaining donation seats will really start to move (especially after the better bench seats are gone). It won't be long before the only remaining lower level seats are those behind the end zone in the open end.

yeah there is a few left

but they have been just sitting there for the last two weeks.

I'm guessing the tailgating lots near the stadium will fill too. They seem to be going faster. Actually, all the tailgating lots are going faster now that we have gotten into the "younger" crowd. :)

I'm guessing the tailgating lots near the stadium will fill too. They seem to be going faster. Actually, all the tailgating lots are going faster now that we have gotten into the "younger" crowd. :)

Very True.

Question: How are we all going to spend our time between the end of the seat selection process and the opening game? I might go crazy....or maybe I'll just get more work done.

Wow, section 117 is now essentially sold out as are all but 2 consecutive donation seats on the home side, meaning that people are now left with:

-upper level corners on the closed end,
-bleachers on open end
-the remaining $250 and $500 donation seats on the visitor side.

Going quickly. I love to see it.

I just took two in section 210. Looks like the premium seats are down to around 500 total.

We'er only about 60 percent through the season ticket holder list

To put it in perspective on where we are at with seat picks -- I've had tickets for 5 years. Our number came up on Monday and we were middle of the crowd -- rank in the 52 percent. Which meant that 48 percent of season ticket holders still had to go. Our friend who had been a ticket holder for the past four seasons just came up yesterday. He said he was top 60 percent. So after yesterday afternoon - there was still 40 percent of season ticket holders to go... The whole stadium might be season ticket holders! :clap:

Premos ramping up today myself included. Sec 210 row 23 seats 12-15 and Ski-U-Mah.

I remember reading that they would be shifting seats due to single seats scattered around. Are they consistently doing that, or will it be done at one time?

To put it in perspective on where we are at with seat picks -- I've had tickets for 5 years. Our number came up on Monday and we were middle of the crowd -- rank in the 52 percent. Which meant that 48 percent of season ticket holders still had to go. Our friend who had been a ticket holder for the past four seasons just came up yesterday. He said he was top 60 percent. So after yesterday afternoon - there was still 40 percent of season ticket holders to go... The whole stadium might be season ticket holders! :clap:

thanks for the analysis. if accurate, that would be GREAT!!! :D

When I talked to the ticket office a couple of weeks ago, the girl there said they would not be doing alot of moving ticket holders from any great distance. She thought there were quite a few people who were looking for single tickets and that would eliminate many of the single seats. I asked her if tickets holder might be able to buy an additional seat that was vacant next to them and she thought that possibility existed.

I dont need any, but are single game tickets going to be an option? Standing room, etc. If this happens I would think that waiting list people should get the first crack at them. Also they would get the first crack at visitor section tickets which are returned from the other school, and any single game tickets not used by season ticket holders.

Im not 100%, but I think thats how the Wild does a lot of their single game tickets.

I dont need any, but are single game tickets going to be an option? Standing room, etc. If this happens I would think that waiting list people should get the first crack at them. Also they would get the first crack at visitor section tickets which are returned from the other school, and any single game tickets not used by season ticket holders.

Im not 100%, but I think thats how the Wild does a lot of their single game tickets.

I think if their becomes a student waiting list they should get first priority (at full ticket prices, not student prices). If not then use the other waiting list.

As for the Wild Warming House. You get first opportunity at single games tickets, but it is first come first serve. This is before the tickets go on sales to the General Public. They also have a ticket exchange. I have been on the wait list for 7 years and am hoping this may be the year season tickets I can afford become available.

I think if their becomes a student waiting list they should get first priority (at full ticket prices, not student prices). If not then use the other waiting list.

As for the Wild Warming House. You get first opportunity at single games tickets, but it is first come first serve. This is before the tickets go on sales to the General Public. They also have a ticket exchange. I have been on the wait list for 7 years and am hoping this may be the year season tickets I can afford become available.

I think im on board with your student waiting list idea. But i think it would be amazingly spectacular if, for these first couple years, they gave recent grads the first shot at them even before current students.

Personally, i think that recent grads should have priority over freshmen, simply due to the fact that they had to pay the student fees and they had to put up with the dome during their college years.

Also, good luck with your Wild tickets!!

I think im on board with your student waiting list idea. But i think it would be amazingly spectacular if, for these first couple years, they gave recent grads the first shot at them even before current students.

Personally, i think that recent grads should have priority over freshmen, simply due to the fact that they had to pay the student fees and they had to put up with the dome during their college years.

Also, good luck with your Wild tickets!!

I can agree with something for the recent Grads as long as they had season tickets at least last year or maybe the last 2 years.

As for the Wild tickets if them having a down year gets me season tickets then I will forgive them for this past season.

For some odd reason, the rankings were expressed as a percentage of 40,000, even though actual season tickets are in the neighborhood of 29,500. So we are much closer to the end than you think. In fact, I wonder if this coming week isn't the last week for current season ticketholders. I haven't heard of anyone with an actual selection date after Memorial Day.

Nevertheless, if everyone on the waiting list buys, we should be getting close to selling out TCF with season tickets. Nice.

For some odd reason, the rankings were expressed as a percentage of 40,000, even though actual season tickets are in the neighborhood of 29,500. So we are much closer to the end than you think. In fact, I wonder if this coming week isn't the last week for current season ticketholders. I haven't heard of anyone with an actual selection date after Memorial Day.

Nevertheless, if everyone on the waiting list buys, we should be getting close to selling out TCF with season tickets. Nice.

According to the ticket office, there are two more weeks of selection for existing season ticket holders. Based on 48 ticket holders picking per hour (4 every five minutes) and ten days of selection, I believe there are around 8,000 more seats to be picked in that period (assuming average ticket holder has two or three seats). After that, the waiting list gets to pick. I think the waiting list has between 1500 and 2000 people on it which should account for at least 4000 more seats. Just looking at whats left, its pretty apparent that the place will be a sellout with season tickets minus the visitor and athletic department allotments. In fact, its questionable how far they will get into the waiting list before its sold out. Its also pretty apparent that the student section will be sold out too. The place should be rocking next fall.

They should give waiting list people priority to buy returned visitor tickets each week.

Good time to point out that the typical media cynics were wrong again. They said the U was bluffing with talk of a sellout, but we're watching it happen.

I pick Thursday at 11:00ish and I am 28,450 or so. I think there are only about 600 people behind me before we get to the waiting list. I bought tickets last year when they did the "last 300 tickets" deal to get a seat for this year. So I would think it would be done on Friday of this week, or maybe in to Tuesday (26th). Then the waiting list..

I pick Thursday at 11:00ish and I am 28,450 or so. I think there are only about 600 people behind me before we get to the waiting list. I bought tickets last year when they did the "last 300 tickets" deal to get a seat for this year. So I would think it would be done on Friday of this week, or maybe in to Tuesday (26th). Then the waiting list..

Yeah, that sounds about right. I wonder if they're planning to start the waiting list process right away on the 26th. Maybe that's why they are telling some people that the process is going to go on two more weeks, even though the current ticket holders will probably all be done by this Friday.

Top Bottom