Wow: Saban kicks Kiffin out as OC effective immediately, Sarkisian in

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Wow:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Dick move by Saban.

I wouldn't assume too much. Kiffin and Satan are both well capable of being d[or]ks.

Kiffin told him he was taking the MN job?

I'm pretty sure Lane has some sort of personality disorder. That article on SI about his house hunting in Boca Raton appeared to indicate he's an overwhelming narcissist with the inability to get along with most. Still unbelievable that he's Monte Kiffins son.

I'm pretty sure Lane has some sort of personality disorder. That article on SI about his house hunting in Boca Raton appeared to indicate he's an overwhelming narcissist with the inability to get along with most. Still unbelievable that he's Monte Kiffins son.
Have you ever met Monte Kiffin?

Sark has made a career out of mop up duty for Kiffen.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dick move by Saban.

I think Saban is a dick, but would still guess LK is the one who did something to cause this. That dude is poison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Saban is a dick, but would still guess LK is the one who did something to cause this. That dude is poison.

This......Poison is flattering for a guy like Kiffin!

Yeah his name is Joey Freshwater

Probly thought with ine game left he could open his mouth and was told to find the door.

Top Bottom