Wow! (Kentucky related . . . kinda)

Plinnius

Reaction score
South Carolina had 16 blocks tonight. From the sounds of it, Patrick Patterson was rejected at least 10 times. It's not like South Carolina's an especially tall team; there wasn't a single player over 6'8 that recorded a block.

The Cats were cock blocked...:D I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!

But seriously, USC had 20 blocks against Kentucky. They made Kentucky look like a NAIA school. And to make it worse, Patrick Patterson was crying on the court! I kid you not! I guess if I got my shot blocked a dozen or so times, I'd cry too.

The cocks boned Kentucky hard tonight. Good loss for us to move Kentucky deeper into the bubble. 7200 people are CatsPause !

Best thread I saw was " I ain't seen a beatin' like that since someone stuck a banana down my pants and turned a monkey loose ! "

And we Gopher Fans think we have troubles. Thanks for the link, Blizzard.

My question is. ...

who the hell is AJ Stewart? UK has Meeks & Patterson and that's about it.

SS: I looks to me as though this is an example of tremendous discension on the Wildcat team. If there is discension on a team, it is better for the team of the one responsible for the bulk of the discension has to move on. I can speak from experience as a former HS coach what can happen in a scenario such as this.

who the hell is AJ Stewart?

He's a Kentucky player that is leaving the team after the South Carolina loss. :)

In regards to this thread it seems newsworthy.

Otherwise, former recruit of Tubby's out of Florida. Not a high level but has had a few good games this year. 149th 3 star Rivals. Seemed to have an up and down tumultuous career at Kentucky. Several other players are rumored to be transferring out after the end of the season. What stuck me as odd in this is that there are only a few games left.

The Cats were cock blocked...:D I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!

But seriously, USC had 20 blocks against Kentucky. They made Kentucky look like a NAIA school. And to make it worse, Patrick Patterson was crying on the court! I kid you not! I guess if I got my shot blocked a dozen or so times, I'd cry too.

You can sit here and say what you want about Kentucky fans, Billy Gillispie or whatever but Patrick Patterson gives everything he has, every minute, of every game and all he wants is to win. Minnesota would be lucky to have a person of Patrick's character alone if not his talent.

If you want to take potshots at a guy for showing emotion after being the only person who decided to show up in Columbia and was upset at what happened you show a distinct lack of class.

You can sit here and say what you want about Kentucky fans, Billy Gillispie or whatever but Patrick Patterson gives everything he has, every minute, of every game and all he wants is to win. Minnesota would be lucky to have a person of Patrick's character alone if not his talent.

If you want to take potshots at a guy for showing emotion after being the only person who decided to show up in Columbia and was upset at what happened you show a distinct lack of class.

I rarely agree with The Truth but I sure do here. I was there in Row 8 at the game. Patterson was the only, THE ONLY Wildcat who gave an effort all game long. He played 1-on-3 all night long.

He's a Kentucky player that is leaving the team after the South Carolina loss. :)

In regards to this thread it seems newsworthy.

Otherwise, former recruit of Tubby's out of Florida. Not a high level but has had a few good games this year. 149th 3 star Rivals. Seemed to have an up and down tumultuous career at Kentucky. Several other players are rumored to be transferring out after the end of the season. What stuck me as odd in this is that there are only a few games left.

Stewart was reinstated today. He was rated Top 75 range by Gibbons and Top 100 by most services. 2-time All-Stater, 3-time All-State Tourney, 2-time state champions. Recruited by SEC, Big 12, and Big 10 schools. Illinois was high on his list.

Top Bottom