Wow, Jimmy Gjere ranked #49 in the nation of Rivals 100

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Rivals updated their rankings today and future Gopher, Jimmy Gjere, is #49!!!! That is quite a jump for him!

If he were to stay at that spot he would be one of, if not the, highest rated player we've ever signed I believe. I hope that people don't define the success of this class based on Seantrel. The fact that we have a Rivals Top 50 kid already in the mix is incredible!

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?SID=880&Year=2010&ra_key=2369

Go Gophers!!

That's what I'm talkin about! Love the Minnesota boys gettin some respect from Rivals!

Rivals updated their rankings today and future Gopher, Jimmy Gjere, is #49!!!! That is quite a jump for him!

If he were to stay at that spot he would be one of, if not the, highest rated player we've ever signed I believe. I hope that people don't define the success of this class based on Seantrel. The fact that we have a Rivals Top 50 kid already in the mix is incredible!

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?SID=880&Year=2010&ra_key=2369

Go Gophers!!

But it sure would be nice to have more than one. :)

Things are definitely looking up as far as the O-Line goes. With the recruits that were brought in this past year combined with Gjere makes getting Seantrel become little less important but man would it be sweet to get him too. Our line would be one of the best and biggest we've ever had over the next few years.

Gjere = Rivals making up to Gopher fans for putting Moses too high and then dropping him last year. :)

Sheesh, I thought he'd be a sure fire drop out of the top recruits. After all, he can't be good if he's coming to Minnesota, right? ;)

the younger olson is coming in the following year and is already said to be a monster

henderson could almost make us scary good up front in a couple of years......right when gray enters his prime

am i dreaming too much?

wow

the younger olson is coming in the following year and is already said to be a monster

henderson could almost make us scary good up front in a couple of years......right when gray enters his prime

am i dreaming too much?

Ive had this thought many times, and shared it with seantrel and he immediately got a huge smile on his face!

Even more impressive, I saw on article on rivals that said Jimmy Gjere made the jump up to 49 all the way from 161. That's one hell of a leap, nice snag on Brew's part.

Ive had this thought many times, and shared it with seantrel and he immediately got a huge smile on his face!

Getting Jimmy & Seantrel this year and another Olson next year would be more than HUGE!!! If you were a top tier running back recruit, you would have to seriously consider playing behind a line like that (domino effect). :clap::drink:

and maybe getting Gayden back???

Getting Jimmy & Seantrel this year and another Olson next year would be more than HUGE!!! If you were a top tier running back recruit, you would have to seriously consider playing behind a line like that (domino effect). :clap::drink:
Whoo Hoo!

And by some quick counting, that puts him as #7 best OL in the country. I'm so excited to see this guy in action! Hopefully he'll be lining up with some huge guys in a few years!

Top Bottom