Would Fleck still appear on ESPN's coaches film room broadcast during championship?

die hard gopher

Reaction score
I haven't seen any one bring it up here but Fleck is scheduled to appear as a guest during the ESPN coaches film room broadcast during the national title game on Monday. If he takes the new job, would he still do this or would be be too busy? If he does still agree to it, he would probably be able to get our program a ton of pub and it would give gopher fans a nice preview of his coaching philosophy and X's and O's knowledge.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ches-film-room-cfp-national-championship-game

It would be foolish for him not to do the show. He'd be in greater demand with greater interest among viewers.

If he's our coach, and if this offer is still on the table for him, it would be a no-brainer and well worth the time for the publicity.

Go Gophers!!

Kaler & Coyle will probably tell him he can't do it since he hasn't gone thru new employee orientation, which is scheduled for Tuesday, day after NC game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love for him to still do it. I'd tune in to hear his takes.

Other coaches that changed jobs did the show in previous years, I see no reason that Fleck would be an exception.

It would be absolutely insane not to have him do it! It is free recruiting face time to a nation of recruits and fans alike.

Kaler & Coyle will probably tell him he can't do it since he hasn't gone thru new employee orientation, which is scheduled for Tuesday, day after NC game.

Love it!

Top Bottom