word out there seems to be that wisconsin should be sweating a bit...

Reaction score
especially, if one more bubble buster makes it in tomorrow (i.e. mississippi state). i would be all for only 6 big ten teams making it into the dance if that means the wisky dicks from the east have to stay home. :clap: :clap:

thank you lawrence westbrook!

especially, if one more bubble buster makes it in tomorrow (i.e. mississippi state). i would be all for only 6 big ten teams making it into the dance if that means the wisky dicks from the east have to stay home. :clap: :clap:

thank you lawrence westbrook!

I certainly don't think they are a lock. I think it's a possibility they get left out in the Miss State scenario, but that they likely will still be in even if that plays out. I noticed on the CBS sportsline RPI breakdown for Wisconsin, their RPI is down to 47. If one were to go strictly off of RPI, that's getting precarious. Plus they have no signature non-conf wins and got swept by the top 2 teams in the league (FWIW, so did we).

I guess it will probably depend on how much weight strength of schedule gets from the committee...I'm still of the opinion that you should have to win some tough games, not just schedule them.

Wisconsin is not a tourney team IMO. Yeah they played a tough NC schedule but they didn't beat anyone. They are being rewarded because the big ten has the highest conf rpi in the country. Had a team like Davidson played in a tougher conference, you'd see there rpi skyrocket in the same Wisconsin had despite scheduling a tough out of conference schedule and not beating anyone of note. Plus, i'd rather have a root canal them watch them play with their style Could you imagine a 7-10 matchup with Wisky and Butler? Vegas would have an over/under of 80.

Top Bottom