WooHoo 50K post milestone breached by 🙄 Section 2/Seditionist 8 Thread

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Obviously a needed thread for a man whom continually gives and shares intellectual gems. Please feel free to share them here, in detail please, so we can collectively celebrate his wisdom!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Obviously a needed thread for a man whom continually gives and shares intellectual gems. Please feel free to share them here, in detail please, so we can collectively celebrate his wisdom!
You are a complete idiot. Someone who spends his time running around here always looking for people to agree with you, like your posts, to "fit in". Are you still monitoring reaction scores? I'm guessing you don't have a lot of friends in real life - so online will have to do. There is my gem.

kg21

Reaction score
Section 2 is awesome. I read his every post. I learn things and see the truth in his posts.

I read Gopher in NYC posts, also. I do that for the comedy and stupidity.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You are a complete idiot. Someone who spends his time running around here always looking for people to agree with you, like your posts, to "fit in". Are you still monitoring reaction scores? I'm guessing you don't have a lot of friends in real life - so online will have to do. There is my gem.
Wow, at least we’re past the hurling vulgarities part of our interactions- congrats on the growth🎊🎉🎉🙌🙌🙌🙌.

If u wanted your own20k appreciation thread, u just had to ask and not get all pissy pants about it.

a present to makeup for my oversight
1634144289634.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I will offer a sincere gift, A "today I learned".

Also known as the 'Man in the Star' logo, the Starman emblem was adopted by Rush fans as a logo since its first appearance in the gatefold of 2112. Peart described the Starman in an interview with Creem magazine:

All [the naked man] means is the abstract man against the masses. The red star symbolizes any collectivist mentality.
On the album art, the "collectivist mentality" is depicted as the Red Star of the Solar Federation, which, according to the plot, is a galaxy-wide federation that controls all aspects of life during the year 2112. The figure in the emblem is depicted as the "Hero". Hugh Syme, the creator of many of Rush's album covers, commented on the design: "The man is the hero of the story. That he is nude is just a classic tradition ... the pureness of his person and creativity without the trappings of other elements such as clothing. The red star is the evil red star of the Federation, which was one of Peart's symbols. We basically based that cover around the red star and that hero."

The logo also appears on seven other Rush album covers: on the backdrop behind Peart's drumkit in All the World's a Stage, their first live album released in 1976; in one of the pictures that is being moved in Moving Pictures; on Retrospective I; on Archives, a compilation album released in 1978; on their 1981 live album Exit...Stage Left, in the background amongst symbols from all their previous work; on their 2003 compilation The Spirit of Radio: Greatest Hits 1974–1987; and on their 2004 EP Feedback. It is also featured on the Canada Post stamp honouring Rush issued 19 July 2013.[23] It also was featured on the front bass drum heads of Peart's drum kit from 1977 to 1983, and again on the 2004 R30 and 2015 R40 tours.

kg21

Reaction score
What do u learn?

Yet never respond to my questions regarding your posts as they’re indefensible- 🇷🇺❄️🤡.
Give me one you'd like me to respond, too.

You're one I tend to skip over a little. Nothing personal. It's just I already know what your post will say.

Give me a question.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Give me one you'd like me to respond, too.

You're one I tend to skip over a little. Nothing personal. It's just I already know what your post will say.

Give me a question.
There was one in the Gtuden thread regarding your derision I’d a consenting adults choice in sexual partners- feel free to take a crack at that one.

golf

Reaction score
I enjoy Section 2's posts. His arguments are well thought out and well presented. Here is to another 50 grand 🙂.

kg21

Reaction score
There was one in the Gtuden thread regarding your derision I’d a consenting adults choice in sexual partners- feel free to take a crack at that one.
I answered that multiple times.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
"Anarcho-capitalism is a valid ideology that would lead to optimality of the human condition."

💎

John Galt

Reaction score
Again proving Oafee can’t count and has an odd obsession with me - I’m spoken for bro.
You start a thread on S2, Ogee responds, and your response is he has an obsession with you?

Who’s tucking you in tonight?

kg21

Reaction score
You have a ton of fans Section2. I mean, just look at this thread.

141 views in 3 hours.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Section 2 is awesome. I read his every post. I learn things and see the truth in his posts.
And best of all it’s free!! Did you know he used to bill out at $400/hr?

Spoofin

Reaction score
None of u can beat me in an intellectual debate so u revert to impugning my character - weak effort as always!
LOL. Keep telling everyone how smart you are. The more you say it, the more we will believe it? 🤷‍♂️

Your character is also on full display. You are an insecure dimwit that is constantly looking for approval. It is sad. It started with your stupid month long “farewell” tour, moved to your obsession with your reactions score, your constant self “reminders” of how smart and witty you are, and now you are here grabbing Jake’s bit on S2 and starting this thread on it. Oh Please Give Me Attention!!! You are, without a doubt, the Stuart Smalley of GH.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
LOL. Keep telling everyone how smart you are. The more you say it, the more we will believe it? 🤷‍♂️

Your character is also on full display. You are an insecure dimwit that is constantly looking for approval. It is sad. It started with your stupid month long “farewell” tour, moved to your obsession with your reactions score, your constant self “reminders” of how smart and witty you are, and now you are here grabbing Jake’s bit on S2 and starting this thread on it. Oh Please Give Me Attention!!! You are, without a doubt, the Stuart Smalley of GH.
U have 4 to 5X the posts (even though I joined in 2010 and u in 2013) I do so that makes u an even bigger loser than me
❄️🐈🇷🇺🤡👏🙌!

will your podcast be The Journey of a Lifetime Loser

Despite our back and forth I still love u as a human being and bet you’re not so bad in person 😊

Last edited:

Top Bottom