Wonder why Les Miles is trending?

Fire PJ Fleck

Reaction score
Oh because there is a slight chance of a power 5 and B1G team hiring the former National Champion and established coach.

Nobody cares about PJ Fleck... Les Miles on the other hand is a big name guy with pedigree.

Big Boy Football move. Get it done!

Grab an Oar and un-tip the canoe. I prefer Fleck to Miles. Miles never even made the short list.

Has Minnesota football ever been trending (for something positive) ever?

Hire bozo after bozo and expect different results.

Just the mere mention of his name and Minnesota skyrockets into a territory this program hasn't even seen.

Miles would be a good pick given the awful situation and his solid record, but wouldn't he demand a mountain of gold to come here?

Oh because there is a slight chance of a power 5 and B1G team hiring the former National Champion and established coach.

Nobody cares about PJ Fleck... Les Miles on the other hand is a big name guy with pedigree.

what wa syour previous screen name child.

That's why Miles has been in such demand!!!! Baylor, Oregon, Texas, Houston, South Florida, they were all over Miles!!!! Even Purdue went after him so hard! Oh wait...wait...none of these teams wanted him? I wonder why? [emoji848]

I guess you know more than all these programs. Lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why Miles has been in such demand!!!! Baylor, Oregon, Texas, Houston, South Florida, they were all over Miles!!!! Even Purdue went after him so hard! Oh wait...wait...none of these teams wanted him? I wonder why? [emoji848]

I guess you know more than all these programs. Lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did any go after Fleck?

Top Bottom