Wonder what South Carolina Fans Are Saying Now

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
that they lost a recruit to the Big Ten and to Minnesota no less. Hope this helps.

that they lost a recruit to the Big Ten and to Minnesota no less. Hope this helps.

South Carolina has a top ten recruiting class and they are loaded at LB (5+ LB's still committed in this class). Singleton is a great get for us because we were lacking in LB's for this class but South Carolina isn't going to shed tears over losing their fourth or fifth highest rated LB in this class.

South Carolina has a top ten recruiting class and they are loaded at LB (5+ LB's still committed in this class). Singleton is a great get for us because we were lacking in LB's for this class but South Carolina isn't going to shed tears over losing their fourth or fifth highest rated LB in this class.

I suppose some of those Athletes could play LB, but to me it looks like Singleton was essentially tied as the 3rd best true LB on their list behind two JC guys. After the two JC's were the nation's 52nd and 55th best LB's, with Singleton the 55th.

I suppose some of those Athletes could play LB, but to me it looks like Singleton was essentially tied as the 3rd best true LB on their list behind two JC guys. After the two JC's were the nation's 52nd and 55th best LB's, with Singleton the 55th.

The two athletes are also projected to play LB.

South Carolina pushed him away. That is why he is available to the Gophs.

based upon specific knowledge? or reasonable speculation? there have been some posters from the SEC that still think spurrier wants the young man. admittedly, uSC has a bunch of LB recruits.

Top Bottom