WNIT 2024 Game 2: Gophers Host NDSU (3-29-24)

Mara was in tears as was her family after the game. Makes me think she won't be returning this season. Hopefully, she can make the trip to Wyoming with the team.

Mara was in tears as was her family after the game. Makes me think she won't be returning this season. Hopefully, she can make the trip to Wyoming with the team.
Too bad...how did it happen at the end? It stinks, but as much as we want her back this season, we need her to get healthy. Prayers for Mara!

NDSU's 4th quarter physicality nearly moved the game to the Bison win column.

More important: once again we await word about Braun

Watched the Indiana SC game before this one. Two different levels of BB!

Looking at the highlight videos Mara was still playing at the 31-second mark. Did her foot just wear out? I was at the game and didn't see her collide with anyone. Although, it did appear that her and Grace's legs got tangled up a little earlier.

Looking at the highlight videos Mara was still playing at the 31-second mark. Did her foot just wear out? I was at the game and didn't see her collide with anyone. Although, it did appear that her and Grace's legs got tangled up a little earlier.
She was still in at 11.6 seconds and that’s when she limped off to the bench. She looked a little gimpy prior to that but I didn’t see a specific incident.

I just watched the replay. With :50 remaining Braun appears to land a little awkwardly on her right foot while defending in the paint. The limp gets progressively more noticeable as the game cotinues

I just watched the replay. With :50 remaining Braun appears to land a little awkwardly on her right foot while defending in the paint. The limp gets progressively more noticeable as the game cotinues
Is that the same foot she previously injured?

Top Bottom