WLOX: Tramaine Brock's family gears up for Super Bowl

This is a great story of what perserverance and hard work can accomplish. I'm very happy for the young fella.

Was so aggressive when he was here (a bit too aggressive at times haha), but was a good player. Too bad it didn't work out for him here, but good to see he's worked it out in the NFL.

Was so aggressive when he was here (a bit too aggressive at times haha), but was a good player. Too bad it didn't work out for him here, but good to see he's worked it out in the NFL.

Was a real shame that it didn't work out because he would have been a huge addition to our defense back then. You could tell he had a chance to be something special when he got here.

That's because they don't consider Brock a Gopher due to his transfer, it would be like considering Flacco a Pittsburgh Panther.

Yeah, but Brock played a pretty big role here for a full year. Flacco barely played during his time at Pitt to my knowledge (probably hence the transfer). I get it though, he didn't finish here, so if they're consistent with it, can't really argue it.

Yeah, but Brock played a pretty big role here for a full year. Flacco barely played during his time at Pitt to my knowledge (probably hence the transfer). I get it though, he didn't finish here, so if they're consistent with it, can't really argue it.

I don't really care how the acknowledge the issue, but I agree that the Flacco comparison isn't a very good one. Even if you look at his Wiki, it highlights his time at the U. He is much better known as a Safety at the U than a Safety at something called Belhaven.

I just totally confused TB for someone else. Who blocked all the punts I. The Metrodome?

I just totally confused TB for someone else. Who blocked all the punts I. The Metrodome?

Didn't Lehan block a few of them?

Awhile ago, I think Arland Bruce and Jack Brewer (spelling?) blocked a couple too.

The Flacco comparison probably wasn't the best one, just the first transfer in the game that I thought of. A better example would be Kim Royston I guess, would anyone consider him or expect others to consider him as a Badger? My guess is no. I understand that this is also not a perfect example because Kim moved on to another Big Ten program and not an NAIA school. The point was that they could only list one school per player and the obvious choice would be the last one he played for.

The correct answer is Jermaine Mays, he blocked something like 4-6 his senior year in 2001 or 2002. The best part about it, coaches weren't calling for blocks, he just beat his guy time after time after time.

Top Bottom