Without question, forecast looks tremendous!

Reaction score
Per NWS website for Minneapolis "Partly sunny and high of 61"

I just bought 2 tix to Illinois game to take my oldest son to his first game at "The Brickhouse" or "The Bank". Weather looks spectacular!

Per NWS website for Minneapolis "Partly sunny and high of 61"

I just bought 2 tix to Illinois game to take my oldest son to his first game at "The Brickhouse" or "The Bank". Weather looks spectacular!

I will have my kids (aged 11, 9, and 5) with me. I would have skipped the 5 year old unless the weather was perfect, and it will be. Very excited for that.

Also, perhaps the cheerleaders will be able to drop the baggy sweatsuits. I'm not saying, I'm just sayin' ;)

Great weather to bad we have to go inside that stupid Do... We used to say people did not want to go inside on a nice fall day because winter was coming. Should have a great crowd for 11am game and NO reason to leave early. Unless the Gophers are up by 35:)

I can only say "Darn it." The weather is going to be so nice that I'll have no excuse not to seal my driveway.

Oh, the horror of Dave Lee's voice coming through my headphones as I get more sealant on me instead of the intended target. Hope Weber doesn't have my accuracy problems on Saturday!

This is outstanding. Can't wait to enjoy this game in that kind of weather. Perfect.

It looks like it will be one of those days where you were on you're way into the dome saying, "I wish we played outside". :)

It's funny that an early October game saw temps in the 20s, and now this early November game is going to be around the 50s by gametime, and looking even further ahead, the SDSU game might be warmer than that Homecoming game as well. That's Minnesota weather for ya! lol

Hopefully the weather will mean everyone shows up and the unsold visitor tickets will sell. I hate to say this, but there are only two games left this year at the Bank. :(

I'm pumped about the nice weather for Saturday, but I would LOVE it if we had one snow game. Here's hoping the forecast changes to a snowstorm for the SDSU game.

Top Bottom