With our luck...

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
I'm joking a bit here but...

FBI reportedly seized a computer from Louisville.

With our luck, they will search the computer and find an email that hints that Richard knew that Rick has this system in place.
Therefore Richard knew but didn't report his knowings to the NCAA or the FBI and therefore is the one person who in the eyes of the NCAA and FBI could have stopped the whole thing much sooner.

Death penalty to Minnesota, everyone else proceed as normal. It's Richard's fault.

I'm joking a bit here but...

FBI reportedly seized a computer from Louisville.

With our luck, they will search the computer and find an email that hints that Richard knew that Rick has this system in place.
Therefore Richard knew but didn't report his knowings to the NCAA or the FBI and therefore is the one person who in the eyes of the NCAA and FBI could have stopped the whole thing much sooner.

Death penalty to Minnesota, everyone else proceed as normal. It's Richard's fault.

I'm no legal expert. Nor do I know if this is an actual thing or not. But I feel like there is some protection against testifying or exploiting your wife. Any chance, in this hypothetical situation, that a similar protection would be granted in the case of his father? Another hypothetical within a hypothetical...

Top Bottom