With College Football being A Mess

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
Now that the world of D1 college football is a mess....I propose the Gophers explore the following Home and Home series with the following teams to help fill some of the open spots on the schedule that will probably be happening unless we go to a 10 or 11 game conference schedule once everything is shaken out.

#1 - Hawaii - I mean who wouldn't want to go spend a week in Hawaii capped off by a football game?

#2 - University Texas San Antonio - Similar to some of our "pre-season" opponents, as an USAF Vet a trip to the the old stomping ground and revisiting the Riverwalk and the Alamo would make for a nice weekend along with New Braunfels Schlitterbahn Water Park and Natural Bridges Cavern being near by it would make a nice get away.

#3 - UNLV - Last time we were out there about 11 years ago was a fun game, now they have new digs and who doesn't like a trip to Las Vegas?

#4 - San Diego State - Keeping with the Mountain West theme of teams we've played recently this would be another nice place to spend a weekend or week capped off by the football game. It's San Diego well worth a visit

#5 - Memphis - Beside the ability to go see Graceland home of the King, this would be a fun destination for me to get my history nerd on with the proximity of several significant Civil War locations in the region.

So those are my 5 thoughts for Home and Homes what are some other ideas you all might have?

Top Bottom