With BB leaving Wisky

calminnfan

Reaction score
what does this do to your vitriol toward Wisky...does it stay the same or lesson it? Or are u waiting to see who they hire to replace him?

To be honest, not as antagonistic toward Wisky now myself. Just more or less competitiveness remains.

While BB was exceptionally reprehensible, he had nothing specific to do with my hatred of Wisconsin. The BADgers could hire my mother, and I'd still hate them just the same.

Now that Stalin has given way to Khrushchev does your hatred dimish for the Soviet Union?

what does this do to your vitriol toward Wisky...does it stay the same or lesson it? Or are u waiting to see who they hire to replace him?

To be honest, not as antagonistic toward Wisky now myself. Just more or less competitiveness remains.

Most of my life, the Badgers have been a thorn in our side - cost us a B10 title in '52, '56, '61, '62, '99, and maybe some I don't remember, but I don't hate them. My ire is for Michigan and Nebraska, who have run off a long, humiliating series of wins against us. We used to beat Nebraska regularly, ditto Michigan.

Top Bottom