Wisconsin Student Tickets

Looks like undergrads get tickets before grads even if they are incoming or transfer students. I like the way we have it set up better. All returning students get tickets first before new students. Makes more sense to me.

Also, $133. Makes me appreciate how cheap our tickets are.

Also note that they have a voucher system in place like ours in the Dome. You turn in the ticket Gameday for a voucher with a specific seat and location. I could see some sort of hybrid out there for the student's this fall.

When we bought our student tickets there was a notification for where our seat was located, in my case, section 121 (i think) row 8 seat 4. I think this is just for bookkeeping purposes and there will be no voucher that corresponds to a seat but rather a card such as is done in basketball where they punch out which game it is and that card gets you into all 7 games. I am sure there will be a more elaborate version of this but I think that we will follow the general scheme of how basketball is run. I could be wrong, but I hope not. Heres to no more people bitching at me to get out of "their" seats because they failed to get there early!

Top Bottom