Wisconsin Investigated Bo Ryan After Affair, Denies It Caused Resignation

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Linky

Following allegations made in February 2015​ by a woman who claimed she carried on a lengthy affair with then-Wisconsin head coach Bo Ryan, the university conducted an investigation into his conduct and ​concluded in May​ that Ryan did not misuse university resources. According to a statement from university chancellor Rebecca Blank, Ryan’s unexpected resignation seven months later was “entirely his decision.”

An affair with Bo? If Twitch memes worked on this site, this would be a time for a WutFace.

A women with a grinch fetish ? I suppose it's possible.

It's probably about power rather than looks. The Henry Kissinger theorem of affairs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Let that sink in for a moment...

343851.jpg

But I thought Wisconsin was pure class? And that's why they won so much?

Of course his resignation was "entirely his decision", Alvarez supports these kinds of actions. No way he'd fire him.

But I thought Wisconsin was pure class? And that's why they won so much?

No, they make sure the PLAYERS stay clean. The coaches are allowed to get away with whatever they want. Here, it's the other way around. Their way has been a tad more successful don't you think? ;)

UW clearly has the local newspapers and media in its pocket. Have a feeling this story would have leaked otherwise but no one caught wind until last summer. Impressive.

No, they make sure the PLAYERS stay clean. The coaches are allowed to get away with whatever they want. Here, it's the other way around. Their way has been a tad more successful don't you think? ;)

Well Saul's DWI sure didn't help us :(

UW clearly has the local newspapers and media in its pocket. Have a feeling this story would have leaked otherwise but no one caught wind until last summer. Impressive.

Some credit for keeping it under wraps has to go to Bo Ryan for not being dumb enough to make a video of him and his mistress and keeping it on his phone.

Some credit for keeping it under wraps has to go to Bo Ryan for not being dumb enough to make a video of him and his mistress and keeping it on his phone.

How do you know he didn't do that? Or take pictures with her? Or have pictures sent to him? Where was the faithful gophers fan to steal his phone when he was here?

How do you know he didn't do that? Or take pictures with her? Or have pictures sent to him? Where was the faithful gophers fan to steal his phone when he was here?

We probably just assumed he didn't own a cell phone or that he didn't know that it had a camera.

Someone did steal it, saw those pictures but weren't able to post them. If you remember the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark after they open the Ark...

We probably just assumed he didn't own a cell phone or that he didn't know that it had a camera.

Probably true too actually. If he hadn't have killed Christmas maybe he could have gotten one as a gift.

Can you imagine if this had happened here? Our media would've gotten ahold of this within a week and we would be on our 4th investigation by now.

He made it a non story when he confessed to his wife and told university officials to look at the books.

In Minnesota the press would have been searching for other affairs and would have been suggesting he was up to no good on the university's time at the least.I'm sure they burned, I mean looked at the books. To their credit they were able to keep the whole deal quiet and contained unlike the Minnesota way..

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This must be Bo's girl

Bo's rotary phone camera was terribly unreliable.

A bit less paranoia would be more effective. The MN Press would have nothing to go on.
Ryan admitted to the affair when he knew his paramour would seek vengeance. He copped a plea to the University and the press before she would try to harm him.
Even in the wildest of imaginations one would be hard pressed to think of Kill, Claeys or Pitino involved for six years ith a massage therapist.

Top Bottom