Wisconsin Fans at the Barn

Reaction score
A few things for the cheese spreaders to realize when coming to enemy territory:

First of all, I'm happy you support your team. Feel free to wear Red - it definitely accentuates your mustache and your bald head. Love the neck hair btw.

Secondly, if you feel the need to start a cheer please do so but do so in the knowledge that if you lose the game you WILL be taunted mercilessly after the game. I know how many men (and goats) your mother has been with and I will make this information public.

3rd) I will give the 5 Wisconsin fans who sat in my section credit for trying to give their team some momentum. But you must realize that unless the Barn is empty, this really isn't enough people to get a solid chant going. (However, if you use Iowa math, those 5 people per section equal having almost eleventeen thousand people at the game!!! That's like a dark out or something.)

Lastly, I must call out the annoying Gopher fan who sat to my back and right. Yes, the officiating was bad. We knew this was going to be the case the moment we saw Eddie Hightower walk on the court. And yes, there are going to be calls that go against the Gophers but you MUST realize that some of them were good calls and some of them bad. So please, at some point just shut the f___ up or go home. I was extremely close to having someone larger than myself come over and choke you. And if you don't know who Eddie "High Top Fade" Hightower is, which by your comments you clearly didn't, you're not a real fan and need to be quiet anyway.

What was the fan saying? Just curious if I heard him too.

He kept talking about

how 'that one ref' never makes a call against Wisconsin.

And he also kept yelling for Colt to shot when he had the ball at the 3 point line. That was the dumbest thing I heard.

I'm on an Entourage binge right now. And wow "the accomplice" you sound like Ari Gold. And for those of you who don't watch Entourage you need to, it's amazing.

Top Bottom