Winter Jackets

ChicagoGopher

Reaction score
I, like many, have been searching for a Gophers winter jacket (Colombia, North Face, etc.). Well, I reached out to the U of M bookstore and here is their response:

"Our buyer said that the Under Armour jacket is about the heaviest we will be getting, but we have added Carhartt jackets this year. They come in brown or black, button down or zipper with the Minnesota M embroidered on them. They are not on the web or store yet, but should be in the next week or so. I hope this helps."​

Not exactly what I was looking for but some of you may be interested.

I use only Carhart in the winter. From bibs, to heavy hooded sweatshirts, and I have both a hooded jacket and one without. They are both are wheat colored and are artic quilted lined. They are wind and rain, sleet, and snow proof. Its a duck fabric they call sandstone. Plus they will keep you warm. They are a better than what the Book store is offering which is a Chore Coat. I also have a local gal who will embroider the logo for me. I would like it larger than the Carhart version possibly on the arm sleeve. And I am thinking about a script Minnesota across the back.

Top Bottom