Win Against Clemson

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
At least Pitino can hang his hat on that Clemson win. It's looking better and better every day.

It's looking more enigmatic every day.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gophers may end up being the 2016 Transitive Property National Champions!

I was just going to begin a similar thread since that Clemson game seemed to set both teams off on divergent trajectories. I haven't seen Clemson play since but am aware of their dramatic improvement. I confess that I haven't made myself watch the Gophers since the Milwaukee debacle. So, I'm hoping more informed GHers can offer their views/insights. Was that win simply an aberration as in "just one of those nights'? Have the Clemson players "bought into" their coach's vision while some of ours have checked out? Does their coach understand the skill sets of his players and his best player combinations better? Do they just have more talent? Thank you for your perspectives.

clemson got out rebounded by the gophers that game. truly an odd game

Umass also beat Clemson. Now however they are playing much better defense. That is something these Gophers rarely do.

Umass also beat Clemson. Now however they are playing much better defense. That is something these Gophers rarely do.

Many times you will see well coached teams improve during the year. Izzo's squads and Badgers under Ryan are good examples of teams that always seem to be playing better in February and March.

Top Bottom