Willie Mobley

B

bsb76

I know he went to osu. I thought I heard he got hurt right away, but does anyone know how he is doing this spring?

Why would anone here care?

Go to the OSU board

osu??? He went to Oregon State University???

Oh Oh Oh THE Oregon State University. Thank you.

So I heard that alltimetwinsfan heard it from a guy who heard it from a bartender who heard it in a bar from a coach that willie is doing...

see you at the spring game tomorrow alltime:p

This Willie?
willie.gif

Personally I think this is a question worth answering.

Willie Mobley is third string, right where I thought he would be at Ohio State.

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/fls/17...10.pdf?SPSID=87743&SPID=10408&DB_OEM_ID=17300

He could have come to the UMN and made a contribution. Now he is stuck behind another RFr who is bigger, faster and stronger. Unless the Buckeyes have a slew of injuries I personally doubt he will see meaningful time on the field, but that is one person's opinion.

Thank you Sumtimegophs.
Ask a simple question about a kid that should have stayed home and played and everyone thinks they are a comedian.

Thank you Sumtimegophs.
Ask a simple question about a kid that should have stayed home and played and everyone thinks they are a comedian.

That's what we're here for...ask lakesbison, the ASSISTANT Rowing Coach at NDSU.

BTW, not saying he "should have stayed home", but he "could have stayed home". :cool02:

Personally I think this is a question worth answering.

Willie Mobley is third string, right where I thought he would be at Ohio State.

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/fls/17...10.pdf?SPSID=87743&SPID=10408&DB_OEM_ID=17300

He could have come to the UMN and made a contribution. Now he is stuck behind another RFr who is bigger, faster and stronger. Unless the Buckeyes have a slew of injuries I personally doubt he will see meaningful time on the field, but that is one person's opinion.

Eh. I'm pretty satisfied with Kirksey and Edwards.

Everyone is still bitter he chose tOSU over the U of M.

only somewhat, and that was due to his need for attention. i am more pissed at him for misleading brewster - setting up a home visit with brewster, then cancelling it the day before.... tacky. personally i suspect sweater vest gave him an ultimatum and he folded.

mosely who? oh mobley who?
;)

mosely who? oh mobley who?

hee hee heeeeetahee...LMAO........ :cool03:

personally i suspect sweater vest gave him an ultimatum and he folded.

No, he gave OSU a silent verbal a couple weeks before the visit. The late interest in Minnesota was just all for show to somehow make the home school look better.

I went to the link on their spring, and looks like WM was not in pads, #96 in the picture, looks like a sling of some sort.

Top Bottom