Will the team travel at a different time to UCLA?

STPGopher

Reaction score
My guess is the coaching staff has a better handle on this than many due to his NFL connections/ experience. Just thinking that travel could impact the team. This bye (after the game) is now looking great.

Unlike a lot of other teams, we’re lucky that this is the only time this season we’ll have to travel 2 timezones and we have a bye week right after. Because of that, I’d assume the staff and players are ready to do whatever is needed to get the team prepared.

Wouldn't shock me if PJ has the players adjusting their schedules (within reason) this week even before they travel.

Obviously they already practice in the early mornings (unless that's changed since PJ first became HC), but I wonder if there are other things they do during the day they can adjust that might help? Meal times? Going to bed earlier to try to adjust circadian rhythm a bit? Something else?

Though, understandably, these types of things usually take more than a few days to really change/adjust so maybe it's better to not try to change anything?

Wouldn't shock me if PJ has the players adjusting their schedules (within reason) this week even before they travel.

Obviously they already practice in the early mornings (unless that's changed since PJ first became HC), but I wonder if there are other things they do during the day they can adjust that might help? Meal times? Going to bed earlier to try to adjust circadian rhythm a bit? Something else?

Though, understandably, these types of things usually take more than a few days to really change/adjust so maybe it's better to not try to change anything?
Being an 8pm game, Minnesota time, I don't think it will be a big adjustment. We've just had 2 night games out of the last 3.

Most severe jet lag is caused by going east to west. Going two time zones west is a negligible impact.

Being an often traveler between both, I totally agree.

Minnesota will be playing the equivalent of an 8:00 PM game.

I think they are leaving Friday at 200p the players plane that is… another plane will leave shortly after

Top Bottom