Will Someone Please Remind Me .....

last i checked it is the player's on the field (specifically the offense) who are not executing and/or missing plays (weber throws behind stoudermire on what would have been a TD or at minimum the ball on the 1 yard line). has very little to do with brewster. but you keep on thinking what you want....

last i checked it is the player's on the field (specifically the offense) who are not executing and/or missing plays (weber throws behind stoudermire on what would have been a TD or at minimum the ball on the 1 yard line). has very little to do with brewster. but you keep on thinking what you want....

Actually, I disagree in that it's Brewster's responsibility to try something DIFFERENT WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially considering that when the other guy gets the snap, he's 2/2 on plays for first downs (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). If Brewster cannot change, then I finally am convinced that indeed, he is not the right man for the job.

Leaving in a QB who threw two 'should be TDs' ahead or behind the WR's is precisely Brewster's fault.

Reporter: Coach Brewster what do you think of your teams execution at half time?

Coach Brewster: I'm all for it.

If Brewster cannot change, then I finally am convinced that indeed, he is not the right man for the job.

Change? Like... adapt? Isn't that what Brewster wanted Dunbar to do, and fired him when he wouldn't? Hmmm.... ;)

Agreed Bronco ... On that one play and that one drive, but 3 games without a TD while your second hand picked OC leads your once promising QB and offense backwards ... He may be able to recruit but he can not coach ... Period

Top Bottom