Will "Skyline Four" Save Brew's job?

It's actually a very well written article which isn't very common for bleacher report. I'd check it out if I were you.
Thanks for the kind words. I fully realize that bleacherreport is the devil around here, but as long as it gets at least one person talking about the Gophers, I'm going to keep writing.

I'll think about it. But if I'm dissapointed your unfortunate locale isn't going to excuse you're poor judgement.

Was he in danger?
Yes
Grave Danger?
Is there any other kind?

Name that movie

A fair article but I have a problem with the following statement : "If they prove the experts wrong and enjoy some success on the field this season, it will be due to these four former Skyline Raiders." The success of this squad will hinge on the play of the OL and Weber and an inexperienced but talent laden D.

But I do agree with this comment: ".. in 2011 with a senior-laden squad that just might give Gopher fans that magical season they've spent an eternity waiting for. Hey, it could happen."

A fair article but I have a problem with the following statement : "If they prove the experts wrong and enjoy some success on the field this season, it will be due to these four former Skyline Raiders." The success of this squad will hinge on the play of the OL and Weber and an inexperienced but talent laden D.

But I do agree with this comment: ".. in 2011 with a senior-laden squad that just might give Gopher fans that magical season they've spent an eternity waiting for. Hey, it could happen."
Obviously the offensive line has to be better for the Gophers to succeed this year. It all starts up front. I expect the offensive/defensive and special teams MVPs this year to all be from Skyline. That's the point I was getting at. I probably should have said "largely due" or something to that effect. Thanks for reading.

Good article. Its time for Brewsters claim of being a great recruiter to manifest itself on the field. Years 4 & 5 will be critical for his tenure as the honeymoon period is kaput.

I put my bet on Weber being the offensive MVP if he and the OL significantly improve their play.

Top Bottom