Will NH score on their first possession?

wait!what?

Reaction score
I believe that it will be 7-0 NH within the first 5 min. of the 1st Q.

I believe in a thing called love

Touchdown or field goal, NH will have the first lead. It's apparently a Minn tradition to let the first team score.. I guess were just good hosts like that (even tho' this year's theme is no more Minnesota nice.)

It took them seven minutes to score against Holy Cross. They went 3 and out on their first drive.

Why all the insults? Let me guess, my opinion on here has some effect on the outcome?

I believe that it will be 7-0 NH within the first 5 min. of the 1st Q.

As soon as the D-Line sees that the NH QB gives the snap away by pushing his hands forward right before the snap, they will be jumping the snap count and he will have no time to throw.

Ill predict that whoever receives the ball first will score on their opening drive....

wait!what! I thought Coach Kill said there will be more Minnesota Nice!

pregame mn nice for me is big tipping the tub girls at bdubs.

I predict that UNH will jump out to a 35-0 first quarter lead.

Then I predict Kill will tear his shirt off rip the team a new one, run around the stadium leading the fans in the rouser and the Gophers will respond by scoring the next 42 points - all before half time.

At half time I predict the U will say to hell with the beer garden idea and start handing out beers for free to anyone of any age.

I predict that by the start of the 3rd quarter all 65,000 fans (yes, I'm predicting attendance of 65,000) will be so drunk that you will be hard pressed to find a bathroom stall in which to have sex.

During the 3rd quarter I predict both teams will go scoreless due to the distraction of the marching band and cheerleading squads streaking the field.

I predict that in the fourth quarter the Gophers will score an additional 42 points and end with a convincing 84-35 victory which no one will see because I predict that all 72,000 fans (yes, I'm now predicting attendance of 72,000) will have left convinced the Gophers would not be able to hold the 49 point lead with less than five minutes to play.

I predict that UNH will jump out to a 35-0 first quarter lead.

Then I predict Kill will tear his shirt off rip the team a new one, run around the stadium leading the fans in the rouser and the Gophers will respond by scoring the next 42 points - all before half time.

At half time I predict the U will say to hell with the beer garden idea and start handing out beers for free to anyone of any age.

I predict that by the start of the 3rd quarter all 65,000 fans (yes, I'm predicting attendance of 65,000) will be so drunk that you will be hard pressed to find a bathroom stall in which to have sex.

During the 3rd quarter I predict both teams will go scoreless due to the distraction of the marching band and cheerleading squads streaking the field.

I predict that in the fourth quarter the Gophers will score an additional 42 points and end with a convincing 84-35 victory which no one will see because I predict that all 72,000 fans (yes, I'm now predicting attendance of 72,000) will have left convinced the Gophers would not be able to hold the 49 point lead with less than five minutes to play.

Clap.gif

Well, I have to hand it to you. New Hampshire did score the first points. Only the two points they scored went on the Gophers' side of the scoreboard.

Well, I have to hand it to you. New Hampshire did score the first points. Only the two points they scored went on the Gophers' side of the scoreboard.

My thoughts exactly. We scored during NH's first possession--without touching the ball on the play. Thanks, 'Cats.

Technically, NH did score on their first possession.

It is like an own goal.

Top Bottom