Why not?

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
I think we will nab a couple of MT seats on the north side and take in the sun rather than our usual seats in the shade. Maybe work on my tan!

In anticipation of the many no shows, I certainly did not expect that in the first season at TCF. Maybe the turnout will be better than what I expect. But for SDSU fans, this is a break for them. Thanks Minnesota!

Sitting in the sun is the best

Bayfield,
My group is so glad to be sitting in the sun. Last week I was in short sleeves the entire game. Even gotta a little color in Nov. We purposely picked that side with November in mind. The folks on the home side looked pretty chilly in the shade.

Bayfield,
My group is so glad to be sitting in the sun. Last week I was in short sleeves the entire game. Even gotta a little color in Nov. We purposely picked that side with November in mind. The folks on the home side looked pretty chilly in the shade.

I picked the Gophers side because that is where I have always been. I might be thinking about a change for next year as I was pretty jealous of you sun-people last week.

That was a huge conversation on our group. We had always sat near the visitors in our Dome days, and we decided to elevate sitting around gopher fans as priority number 1. I think I got really lucky with the fans around me. A couple of former gopher players to the right and left of me. A couple of former d2 college players behind me. It is enough to keep the chills out :).

The folks on the home side looked pretty chilly in the shade.

Far from it. It was beautiful, even in the shade. Now, things were a little different for the Purdue game, but it's always easier to add an extra layer to stay warm than it is to stay cool in the sun on the warmer days (pay attention Studwell - no more removing your pants just to "air out"). And since everyone in our group burns rather easily, that led us to the home side.

It appears we'll always have a seat for you on the east side as well.

It appears we'll always have a seat for you on the east side as well.

You know frozen I really enjoyed my "east side" seats at the damn dome for years. The endzone is a great vantage point. I was miffed when they assigned the east side to the students but I understand. I had envisioned first row, second deck right between the posts. Oh well.

With all the clothing options now days, there is no reason be be cold.

Top Bottom