Why does Michigan still have interest from 4-5 star recruits?

Your first part would pertain to looking at it from our perspective. Yes, at Minnesota right now those would be lofty expectations. But that is not how they see it in Michigan. They don't see themselves as inferior to Ohio State.

If Michigan doesn't see themselves as inferior to Ohio State, then they're delusional.

If they think they can get to Ohio State's level by firing Harbaugh and looking for a different (better) coach, I say they are kidding themselves. Constantly spinning the head coach roulette wheel is not the way to build a program.

You can love him or hate him, but you aren't going to find many head football coaches whose resumes compare favorably with Harbaugh's.

If Michigan doesn't see themselves as inferior to Ohio State, then they're delusional.

If they think they can get to Ohio State's level by firing Harbaugh and looking for a different (better) coach, I say they are kidding themselves. Constantly spinning the head coach roulette wheel is not the way to build a program.

You can love him or hate him, but you aren't going to find many head football coaches whose resumes compare favorably with Harbaugh's.

Again, right now today that is an accurate assessment. But Michigan and Ohio State have been equals in the past and I am positive that the expectation there is that they can be equals again. To their credit they are sticking with Harbaugh and giving him a chance to try and get it done as opposed to pulling the plug and starting over with someone else.

Ohio State feels untouchable right now but remember it was just 2004 when we beat Alabama in a bowl game. So it is not like things never change.

Again, right now today that is an accurate assessment. But Michigan and Ohio State have been equals in the past and I am positive that the expectation there is that they can be equals again. To their credit they are sticking with Harbaugh and giving him a chance to try and get it done as opposed to pulling the plug and starting over with someone else.

Ohio State feels untouchable right now but remember it was just 2004 when we beat Alabama in a bowl game. So it is not like things never change.
Michigan was superior to Ohio state from the retirement of woody to the hiring of tressel

From the hiring of tressel to the retirement of Carr, Michigan was only slightly behind

That’s a long period

Top Bottom