Who would've thought...

Ski U Master

Reaction score
Two years ago: After a season where we won only 9 games and everything seemed to be going into the toilet, that only 2 seasons later we would start the year ranked #19 and with a 13-1 record. Amazing.

It's too bad we didn't start the B10 season with Indiana instead of MSU. We would still be undefeated and could've cracked the top 10. Nevertheless, I'm happy as could be!

It's too bad we didn't start the B10 season with Indiana instead of MSU. We would still be undefeated and could've cracked the top 10. Nevertheless, I'm happy as could be!

I actually liked the fact that we played MSU first. We got the first look at them so we found out exactly how tough we have to play week in and week out in the Big Ten. I think playing Indiana first would have lulled us into a false sense of security and we may have then dropped the OSU game. I feel better about losing to MSU because I think they are a better team than us. OSU, not so much.

I'm glad to see our Gophers getting noticed after a solid start to the season. But it doesn't matter what our record is now but how it is come tourney time. I want an NCAA Tourney birth! Ohio State was a nice win, but I don't think they are worthy of being a ranked team and we haven't had a true road game besides Colorado State (which we barely won 72-71) and the Louisville game was at a neutral site. Lets see if we can keep winning at the Barn and at least go .500 on the road in the Big Ten (tough to win on the road in the BT). Go Gophers.

I'm glad to see our Gophers getting noticed after a solid start to the season. But it doesn't matter what our record is now but how it is come tourney time. I want an NCAA Tourney birth! Ohio State was a nice win, but I don't think they are worthy of being a ranked team and we haven't had a true road game besides Colorado State (which we barely won 72-71) and the Louisville game was at a neutral site. Lets see if we can keep winning at the Barn and at least go .500 on the road in the Big Ten (tough to win on the road in the BT). Go Gophers.

Off topic, are you one of the Gorilla's that danced during the Michigan State game along with Chem E gopher? That was worse than the game. :)

Top Bottom