Who wore it better?

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
23F1D220-D2C3-4752-AD29-3BF47E2F6D5D.jpeg
Our friends at Buckyville have loved to reproduce the bottom photo a lot over the years. I’m guessing the top image won’t seem as much “fun” for them.

PJ was enjoying a home victory over a major rival. Brewskie was, was, was, I don't know.

One guy is grateful, the other needed to find a better fit for his career. He looked passed out drunk in that pic. Funny as hell though.

I kind of digging on those WWA polos - would look great with Zubaz
Zubaz are still my all time favorite. I need to get another pair for the run to the national title next year.

Bonus internet points to anyone who can name the player in that photo.

This pic symbolizes the Brew at the U:
View attachment 15828
Great picture of the Brewster staff!
Brewster deflated.
2 coaches scratching their heads.
Then on the far right, i can only imagine the strength and conditioning coach fully displaying his moobs! ( forgot to wear his bro)

The Buckyville user interface looks like it has not changed since internet forums were invented. But I get it...I'm guessing most of their members still hear this sound when they log on...

Can u get them in gopher colors?
I've been looking but the closest I found was Washington pro team. Might be able to get generic maroon and gold but I haven't found Gopher specific. I haven't looked super hard though. I'd sure buy them if I could

This pic symbolizes the Brew at the U:
View attachment 15828
I just had to look at this pic again today. I almost fell out of my chair laughing again. Priceless.
Brew sort of looks like a coach but the other mopes..... They look like they haven't even seen a sport related activity their entire lives. MIT grads. Love the strength and conditioning comment above. I still say that's Sanford to the right and behind Brewskie.

Wasn't the Brew Picture from a loss to Bowling Green of all teams?

Wasn't the Brew Picture from a loss to Bowling Green of all teams?
100% correct, see 0:32 of

If I recall correctly, Brew ran up the sideline and did a "Superman" dive as the throw was released.

Top Bottom