Who wins the National Title? Alabama or Clemson?

• Alabama

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Clemson

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score

I think Clemson wins the game, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Alabama's winning formula of getting non-offensive touchdowns is not sustainable. Except that it has sustained them all year. So I am probably wrong.

Alabama wins, but I'm cheering for Clemson.

Alabama has this

I will say, when Bama loses, it's usually been to teams with a QB that can really hurt them (Cardale Jones, Cam Newton, Chad Kelly, etc).

If Bama loses, part of the blame will go to Lame Kiffen.

If Bama loses, part of the blame will go to Lame Kiffen.

It shouldn't, he was asked to go by Saban. That's not Kiffin's problem. Maybe the should just worry about how much booze their new OC drinks the day of the game.

Analysis of the game I have seen has Clemson winning. However, Bama is Bama and if I were to bet on the game I would bet on Bama.

Outright guess but gonna say clemson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#coacheslivesmatter

It should be a competitive game. That said, the Alabama defense is so good. They are a frightening defense. Up there among the best in college football history. Are they as good as the 2011 squad? Remember that team gave up only nine offensive TDs, every starter played in the NFL (as did 4 backups). They were enormous and fast and bludgeoned opposing teams to death.

This defense is similar in skill, and Clemson is awfully good as we witnessed them dismember a very young Ohio State squad, but I'm going to have to go with Alabama. We're witnessing a historically good defense fellas. Combine that dominant defense with a very good offense and I don't see anyone stopping them. I'd love to be wrong.

It should be a competitive game. That said, the Alabama defense is so good. They are a frightening defense. Up there among the best in college football history. Are they as good as the 2011 squad? Remember that team gave up only nine offensive TDs, every starter played in the NFL (as did 4 backups). They were enormous and fast and bludgeoned opposing teams to death.

This defense is similar in skill, and Clemson is awfully good as we witnessed them dismember a very young Ohio State squad, but I'm going to have to go with Alabama. We're witnessing a historically good defense fellas. Combine that dominant defense with a very good offense and I don't see anyone stopping them. I'd love to be wrong.

To add to your point, if Alabama's offense had 0 TDs this year, their record would be 6-8. Incredible. Cheering for Clemson but I think BAMA's D will come to play.

Top Bottom