Who will have the greatest career of our three young stalwarts?

Whose our future 🐐?

• Total voters

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Who you got and why? I think the reasoning behind one’s selection will create some interesting discussion.

Royce won't be the all-star player the other two will/are.

JJ will demand a trade eventually. The Vikings will replace Cousins with someone who is about half as good. That won't fly with JJ.

Ant will be a solid 2nd team all star for years.

Royce won't be the all-star player the other two will/are.
Barring another catastrophic injury, he’s an All-Star this season and will be a perennial moving forward for the rest of his career.

If you projected his stars last season over a full season, he would have been the ROY last season and a borderline AS last season or AS last season.
JJ will demand a trade eventually. The Vikings will replace Cousins with someone who is about half as good. That won't fly with JJ.

Ant will be a solid 2nd team all star for years.
Funny how my MN brethren can’t see the future; the Twins be stacked for an epic run over the rest of the 2020s, including a WS in the next 4 years and 2 in his career, culminating in a HOF 🎤 speech, barring a catastrophic injury again.

To be a real 🐐, you need them 💍

Last edited:

It much harder to stay consistent in baseball vs basketball. That was my rational for Ant. Some years the hits fall other years they don’t. Plus as was mentioned my concern over Jefferson being here long term is high.

As someone said Faber might be the best but he’s a defensive defensemen playing in fly over country as far as the nhl is concerned.

I got JJ. It seems like an easy choice. He is already an All Pro type player.

Injuries will probably derail Royce's career.

Ant is amazing, but he has made some decisions lately, that make me wonder about his future.

JJ is already a first team all NFL player.
Ant was a replacement all star (I think)
Royce had a good three months

Not really even close IMO

Just from an individual accolade standpoint, I can see where Ant or Lewis could be named MVP.
Jefferson has almost no chance at ever winning NFL MVP.

Top Bottom