Who will be the first bobo to post:

klinghoffer

Reaction score
"Well golly gee, at least this wasn't 55-0. We have a great future. We have really great recruits coming in NEXT year. We're making tremendous progress."

"Well golly gee, at least this wasn't 55-0. We have a great future. We have really great recruits coming in NEXT year. We're making tremendous progress."

Whoever it is will get ganged up on by 99% of this board

Tim Brewster.

Well golly gee, at least this wasn't 55-0. We have a great future. We have really great recruits coming in NEXT year. We're making tremendous progress.

I think we have a great future. I just wonder if there were a MN guy and MN gal in the bathroom getting it on.

Not here to rub it in. Nothing to rub in. You guys had a great game plan on D to rush the FR. QB. You had chances on offense, that's for sure. See you next year.

I think we have a bright future we are just not quite there yet. We all need to be patient and give it time.
________
Jarama

The future is bright, we just need time. And several years consistency from our coordinators.

Clean up the route running and timing and the future will be bright. Against a stellar Iowa Defense we had opportunities and didn't execute.

Let's face it. We lost a year due to all of the coaching changes. The best thing that can happen to this team is the bowl game and the off season. Though I am far from happy, I won't throw in the towel just yet.

BTW Tinsley and Collado were bright spots. They and the rest of the defense played very well.

Not here to rub it in. Nothing to rub in. You guys had a great game plan on D to rush the FR. QB. You had chances on offense, that's for sure. See you next year.

Gee thanks, I feel much better now. :rolleyes:

P.S.- not trying to be a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#, just noting that its more of the same old, same old from this team.

Although it won't be 'posted', it will be Brewster tomorrow morning and Sid will not only agree with whatever Brewster says ... he'll also say something like: "With a couple of breaks, you could have won that game" ..... Expect nothing but pure BS on the Sports Huddle in the am tomorrow...

Yeah, because nothing is more annoying than all the positive press this team gets. I'll never understand why fans are so much harder on this public university than our professional teams

Top Bottom