Who should get the game ball?

Tully55

Reaction score
D.Bennett...100+ yds rush and played his heart out the whole game
M. Gray.......Finally played QB the way it should be. Was a real leader today.
D.Schwemmer(sp?)....Perfect on extra pt and FG. His 1st collegiate pts. Perfect onside kick for the play of the game.

I know he wouldn't acccept it, but I think coach Kill should get it for being rock steady in his approach...

Wettstein did the kicking, not Schwemmer. I think Gray would have to get the game ball if there's only one, but I would want Duane and Q to both get one. Should probably send one to the Iowa kicker too...

I know he wouldn't acccept it, but I think coach Kill should get it for being rock steady in his approach...

Second that. Since he won't, I say Q and Bennett should each get one.

Tweet from Gray "Big shutout to @GopherRB22 for having coach practice victory formation this morning in walk thru!" So I'd say give it to Bennett!

Lots of contributers but the game ball has to go to Gray.

It is not a close call. Gray deserves the game ball for playing his best game as a Gopher. I couldn't be happier for him after all the disappointment and criticism he has had to deal with since he first put a Gopher hat on his head on national TV. Through it all he has remained extremely positive and a team player first and foremost.

Gray, Bennett or Crawford-Tufts. 2 huge catches by Tufts.

Royston should get a piece of it, after all, he recovered the onside kick and had 8 solo tackles. Seems the team stepped up today.

I'd give it to Royston. The defense won the game.

Has to be Gray.

Bennett, McGarry, and Royston were also huge. Total team effort today, that's why we follow college football and the Gophers!

Not the game ball, but how about Crawford-Tufts. Impressive looking player.

Kyle Henderson should get some consideration for causing the big fumble when Iowa was marching down looking to score. If Iowa scores there it is an even bigger deficit for the Gophs to overcome.

Top Bottom