Who is your Gopher "Pick to Click" in the Maryland game?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Conor Rhoda raises some eyebrows with 212 yards passing, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

Defense: Hardin with a second half INT.

Special Teams: Carpenter with a 47 yard FG at the end of the first half.

Better be Shannon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lingen with two TD catches...
Brooks 130 yards and two TD's..
Rhoda, 12 for 16 passing , 170 yards, no picks, 2 TD's...
Defense:
Devers with a sack....and two forces.

If they don't feed Shannon Brooks the football, I'm going to lose it.

Maryland gives up so many rushing yards and he's averaging 7 ypc. Simple math.

If the Gophers drop another game because they didn't get the ball to their best players, I may just join the mob looking to axe "Claeys and the Jays"

Ryan Santoso and Emmitt Carpenter.

Carpenter with 5 field goals and Santoso with 5 punts downed inside the 10 with an average of 49.7 yards per punt

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't think they'll let Rhoda pass much - some play action, lots and lots of running from Brooks and Smith; but Gophers will probably be outscored. Big crowd, home game, some big plays for MD.

A lot of folks here going with Brooks but I'm gonna say Smith. 40 yards receiving and 80 yards rushing plus 2td.
Celestin with another big game

I'm just going with the key to the game, IMHO, the O-line. I think the Maryland D is going to stack the box and force the Gophers to beat them with the pass. The O-line MUST open up holes for slash and bash and protect the QB in passing situations. The real key to the game is that we cannot afford the senseless penalties for delay of game, illegal formation, illegal motion, that force us into 3rd and long all the time. If this trend of penalties starts early for our offense, it's going to be a long day, however, if they can cut down these self-inflicted wounds, we have a chance. I think the defense is set for a good game that will keep us in the hunt.

I'm just going with the key to the game, IMHO, the O-line.........The O-line MUST open up holes for slash and bash and protect the QB in passing situations. The real key to the game is that we cannot afford the senseless penalties for delay of game, illegal formation, illegal motion, that force us into 3rd and long all the time.

Yes, that is my hope as well: the offensive line rises to the occasion so that an inexperienced QB has enough time to pass and doesn't get mauled. Receivers need to rise to the occasion as well.

Offense: Conor Rhoda raises some eyebrows with 212 yards passing, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

Defense: Hardin with a second half INT.

Special Teams: Carpenter with a 47 yard FG at the end of the first half.

Hardin with the INT! Albeit I predicted a 2nd half one. Still could happen!

Top Bottom