Who do you think will win the College Football Playoffs?

• Alabama

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Clemson

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score

It's hard to vote against a Saban coached team. He's incredible.

If tOSU plays to their potential, they have a shot. Their QB play has just been too inconsistent to this point to say they are more than a 25% chance. Otherwise, it is pretty clear Bama is the large favorite.

The team with the best quarterback is Clemson. I would pick Clemson but think them and Bama are pretty much a toss up

Go Big Ten. Went with OSU.

I have a gut feeling that Washington is going to upset Alabama.

Go Big Ten. Went with OSU.

Exactly!

As a secondary Buckeye fan (degrees from both UofM and OSU), I WANT Bama to beat Washington because I am sick of hearing Bama fans say they are untouchable. It is true 99% of the time, but I believe there are a few programs that can give them a run for their money, including OSU.

I hope you're right. Tall order though. Big talent disparity IMO.

I don't think Alabama has played a QB as skilled as Washington's and Petersen has coached well in big games. They are the underdog with nothing to lose. Alabama will be ready. Saban may be one of the best of all-time, but I just have a weird feeling that Washington is going to get some lucky breaks and make some big plays at the right time. I think Alabama is a better team, but just have a weird feeling that Washington wins.

but I just have a weird feeling that Washington is going to get some lucky breaks and make some big plays at the right time.

Washington is a few years away. The reality is that if USC would have won the south, they would have beat them again in the Pac 12 championship game so them even being here is a kind of lucky.

I think a better poll would be Alabama vs everyone else. That could be close.

It would be 21-7 right now. Bama

Not necessarily. If you think there is a 40% chance Alabama wins it all and 20% each for the other three teams, you vote for Alabama in this poll and the "everyone else" in the poll I mentioned.

Not necessarily. If you think there is a 40% chance Alabama wins it all and 20% each for the other three teams, you vote for Alabama in this poll and the "everyone else" in the poll I mentioned.

Assuming people are doing math as they click the poll

Assuming people are doing math as they click the poll

I think Alabama is the best team but i would pick the field over them. Therefore my vote would look differently. I was just using the percentages as an example.

Alabama will crush Washington....
Clemson beats Ohio State in a great game....

Clemson outscores Alabama in an offensive juggernaut....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom