who are you cheering for in the title game? unc or 'nova?

who are you cheering for

• i want nova to win

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • i want cheating unc to win

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Go4

Reaction score
who do you want to win?

UNC...always a fan, always will be.

Nova so I win the Gopherhole Bracket. And UNC can suck it....bunch of cheating bastards

Might be a night to catch up on "Better Call Saul." Least interesting FF and Championship Game in memory.

Nova has been the most impressive team. That win over most expert's favorite (OU) was one for the ages. I hope they can keep it up. Is it wrong, though, to cheer against the kids that can't read?

If UNC wins it may be just vacated anyway after sanctions.....or at least that should happen.....who am I foolin NCAA will look the other way

When I don't have a team in a game I look to the coaches. Jay Wright is a class act and been doing it a long time. Doesn't hurt first program I coached for ran his system of 4 out 1 in.

Perhaps the only other teams I've pulled for harder in a final than I'll pull for Villanova tomorrow are Duke last year, and Nova against Georgetown in '85. I would hate to see Carolina win this.

Villanova

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Whichever team isn't wearing Carolina blue.

UNC. They can strip them of the title later, but by then, I'll have my bracket winnings spent.

Nova all the way. Let UNC have to vacate the appearance, I don't want them to have the pleasure of thinking they won another title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this game ever going to start? Man, talk about a ridiculous pregame.

Villanova beating UNC was the greatest NCAA championship game ever, period http://dlvr.it/Kz9GQb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last night's game was every bit as great as UConn-Butler was horrible in 2011.

Villanova beating UNC was the greatest NCAA championship game ever, period http://dlvr.it/Kz9GQb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I am going with 'Nova over Georgetown. Bigger upset and a more "perfect" game by the 'Cats. This finish was better, but that was a better game.

Last night's game was every bit as great as UConn-Butler was horrible in 2011.

Ever seen NC State over Houston sonny? Jim Valvano running onto the court looking for someone to hug is classic.

Top Bottom