Who are the two verbals we picked up today??

I was actually saying it's laughable that you think two examples is "plenty of evidence" to prove anything.

I've already said this, but here goes again. When you and your ilk take "ratings are based only on quality and quantity offers" as an absolute, even one example proves you wrong. I've provided two. I could quite easily provide dozens, hundreds, probably even thousands more, if you so desire. Doing so won't make me any more correct.

Taking things as absolute, in almost all cases, is quite easily disproveable.

so back to Luke and Kyle..

These loook like great pickups. Talented, Hard working kids with solid offer lists and decent heads on their shoulders. Also don´t be fooled by the fact that one brother has more offers than the other. As FBT pointed out the physically one one is bigger and is more Big Ten ready, but both have great potential and after a RS year both will be ready to contribute.

I like the recruiting momentum the Gophers have right now.Hopefully, more recruits are gonna jump on the maroon and gold bandwagon soon.

I've already said this, but here goes again. When you and your ilk take "ratings are based only on quality and quantity offers" as an absolute, even one example proves you wrong. I've provided two. I could quite easily provide dozens, hundreds, probably even thousands more, if you so desire. Doing so won't make me any more correct.

Taking things as absolute, in almost all cases, is quite easily disproveable.

You are right in that you can disprove absolutes with one example. However, I never stated this as an absolute. My statement:

While Rivals does employs talent evaluators that watch and analyze film, a lot of the "final" evaluations are based on the quality and quantity of scholarship offers.

Every subsequent statement was based off of this as it was my initial stance.

So you can make an argument either way with all of the data out there. Let's just leave it at this and not touch it again: If your boy Story holds a 3-star ranking at the end of the season - you win. If he holds a 4-star ranking - I win.

Oh, and two good pick ups for the Gophers. Explosive.

This is like an early Christmas present.

I expected we'd have to wait another five or six weeks for a meaningless pissing match of this magnitude to get started. Well done, DP.

Welcome, Luke and Kyle!

It will be fun to watch our O-line in the future, no doubt. How about adding RB bothers too? Who wouldn't want to run behind our guys coming up in the system.

This is like an early Christmas present.

I expected we'd have to wait another five or six weeks for a meaningless pissing match of this magnitude to get started. Well done, DP.

I think this battle deserves some visual love:

flamewar.jpg

Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

flamewar.jpg

We're already getting two McAvoys, can we get Cheech Marin to round out the package?

tin-cup.jpg

Yup, working as we speak. Why, do you?

Nate, now that we're all up to speed on my employment status, do you want to go ahead and answer this question for me?

You know, because our work histories have anything to do with anything.

Great kids to have on board. Love their measurables, especially their GPA's!
Welcome Kyle and Luke

You like their GPAs?! This isn't Harvard! These guys could be great players some day, but their best measurable shouldn't be their GPAs!

You like their GPAs?! This isn't Harvard! These guys could be great players some day, but their best measurable shouldn't be their GPAs!
Perhaps not but with the past history of players not qualifying it's nice to note that academics won't be an issue.

Your reading comprehension is poor, he never said their gpas were their best measurable.

Does anyone know the chances of these guys actually signing? I like the list of schools, but it also means Minnesota wasn't the only big conference program that wanted these guys. It's not as common for Minnesota to have to compete with such decent schools for a player.

Does anyone know the chances of these guys actually signing? I like the list of schools, but it also means Minnesota wasn't the only big conference program that wanted these guys. It's not as common for Minnesota to have to compete with such decent schools for a player.
I'd say 98% or better their dad played with Brew at Illionois.

Troll! I´m not gonna bother bringing up the offer lists of other guys who have committed to the Gophers under Brewster, but it is totally facetious and insulting to say it´s ´not common´ for Minnesota to compete with BCS schools like this for players.

Go away!

Top Bottom