White House divided on Trump addressing America's racial tensions

Panthadad2

Reaction score
One thing of note: he went out of his way to mention 2nd Amendment rights. Don't think that that's not a call to arms to right-wing militia. The MAGA life coach who threatened to flood the streets with millions of armed civil warriors if he got the go-ahead from Trump: if I were him, I would've taken Trump's words that way. This is an increasingly dangerous situation.

That's some real delusional shit you're spouting. Don't worry, mental illness can be treated.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
That's some real delusional shit you're spouting. Don't worry, mental illness can be treated.
Hey, I hope I'm wrong. But him bringing it up out of the blue, out of context, like that is...bonkers.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
Where is the family of George Floyd condemning the riots? Or the black leadership? Sorry if I’ve missed it, but it seems like there has been a lot of support for what’s happened.
Valid observations.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Hey, I hope I'm wrong. But him bringing it up out of the blue, out of context, like that is...bonkers.
Yeah, That was really awkward. Just plain didn't fit.

Not sure, was he remembering the Liberate stuff and trying to tie that in somehow?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
The more a person goes out of his or her way to proclaim how tough and how strong they are, the more I suspect that they are really not that tough or strong.

There were reports that Trump wanted the Church photo-op because of news stories that he was taken to the bunker - which in his view made him look "weak," so in response he comes out and proclaims he is the "law and order" President and talks about sending federal troops into American cities.

On a separate note:

I see a lot of graffiti and posters with "F*ck 12" on them. What the bleep does that stand for?

ACAB = All Cops Are Bastards

Numeric value of those letters is 1,3,1,2

Abbreviated, is 12

"FUCK 12!"

It's apparently in some rap songs, of which i don't know any more than you do.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Honestly, if I wanted to write a Trump parody, I’d have him jump out of his bunker, gas some people in a park, grab a Bible in front of a church while threatening to use the military on its citizens. It’s a hodgepodge of images that shows little understanding of any of the symbols employed and he forgot the rocking guitar solo I was going to have him do.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Honestly, if I wanted to write a Trump parody, I’d have him jump out of his bunker, gas some people in a park, grab a Bible in front of a church while threatening to use the military on its citizens. It’s a hodgepodge of images that shows little understanding of any of the symbols employed and he forgot the rocking guitar solo I was going to have him do.
It definitely needs to be a musical. This seriously has potential, once we're out of this nightmare of course. It'll be bigger than The Book of Mormon.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
ACAB = All Cops Are Bastards

Numeric value of those letters is 1,3,1,2

Abbreviated, is 12

"FUCK 12!"

It's apparently in some rap songs, of which i don't know any more than you do.

"Fuck 12" is spray painted on hundreds of buildings up and down Lake Street in Minneapolis and University Avenue in St. Paul. At last count over 300 commercial buildings have been defaced, damaged, or destroyed in the Twin Cities.

What does ‘f**k 12’ mean?

According to Urban Dictionary, ‘f**k 12’ means ‘f**k the police’. This is the most commonly used definition and the one most used across social media over the past week.

Other definitions state that the ’12’ specifically mean the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Narcotics Unit.

Many have stated that the slang originated in Atlanta, Georgia or Oakland, California. This cannot be confirmed, but the slang has been used as the title of a song by Atlanta hip hop group Migos. In the Migos song, ‘F**k 12’, it features the lyrics “Throw that sh*t, throw that sh*t, 12 outside.” The lyrics mean throw away the drugs because police officers or the DEA officers are outside.

Some have stated that the 12 could refer to a jury.

Adam-12 meaning

The term ’12’ in reference to a police officer was first used in a 1960s TV show called Adam-12. The show followed the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) as they went about their day-to-day duties.

F**k 12 takes over Twitter

Shortly after news broke of the death of George Floyd, hashtags using the term ‘f**k 12’, along with 1312 and ACAB popped up on Twitter.

Last edited:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
DJT wants to rebuild our infrastructure.

He's said that on a number of occasions but he's done little or nothing to further that goal. That would be an easy one. Both parties in Congress would go along in more than sufficient numbers. The fact that he hasn't devoted any energy to that should tell you that infrastructure isn't really a priority for him.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Should he project STRENGTH through his utter weakness?

The fact that he needed a small army to walk a block or so to a church should tell people all they need to know about his "strength."

Yesterday on one of the news shows they recounted the story of how Nixon (always a bogeyman to the left) wandered over to the Lincoln Memorial at night with a few advisers and secret service and talked to protesters who were protesting his escalation of the war into Cambodia. He stayed there about two hours talking to protesters and students.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Let's see how many first amendment violations we can do in a day.
Right of people to peaceably assemble--Gas em.
Priest in front of his own church that I am using uninvited--gas em.

Good Day!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The fact that he needed a small army to walk a block or so to a church should tell people all they need to know about his "strength."

Yesterday on one of the news shows they recounted the story of how Nixon (always a bogeyman to the left) wandered over to the Lincoln Memorial at night with a few advisers and secret service and talked to protesters who were protesting his escalation of the war into Cambodia. He stayed there about two hours talking to protesters and students.
To quote Neil Young, "Even Richard Nixon has got soul".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It definitely needs to be a musical. This seriously has potential, once we're out of this nightmare of course. It'll be bigger than The Book of Mormon.
Well, the South Park guys did come up with the best metaphor for this one--Remember their theory on how Family Guy is written? The manatees pushing random story ideas together?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump really sh!t the bed with his church photo op. Those are not conservative values. They're authoritarian values.

Time to dump this guy for a real conservative. No one within his administration need apply. We'll look outisde the current administration for that person.

USAF

Reaction score
I'm sure it was a senior white house anonymous official. They are very close with Axios in the administration.
So, to be clear, you approve of Trump gassing citizens just to clear a path to a photo op, because he's embarrassed by reports of him in the bunker, where he held up "a" bible he's never read, doesnt even enter the church, says nothing, and then ambles back to the WH?

You're NOT ashamed of that from the man you elected to be president??

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, That was really awkward. Just plain didn't fit.

Not sure, was he remembering the Liberate stuff and trying to tie that in somehow?
White Nationalist Stephen Miller wrote the speech...

diehard

Reaction score
You eagerly bite on all the FakeNews. A sure sign of an imbecile. Tear gas used before the President walks over there? Smoke cansisters you idiot. Peaceful protesters? Yep, pelting police is water bottles is a great example of peaceful. Go ahead and dumb on, dummy.

Top Bottom