Which SEC school should Big Ten fans adopt? A fan's guide for 2020 (Minnesota: Florida)

CBS chimes in:

Minnesota
Suggestions: Iowa State, Texas -- This focuses much more on the current coach, quarterback and team than overall football culture, making the move to adopt either Big 12 school a decision for what kind of expectations you want to carry into the 2020 season. Though their personalities and coaching histories differ, the young, offensive-minded profile applied to Fleck, Matt Campbell and Tom Herman have made them all names to watch in the coaching industry prior to their Power Five promotion. Fans looking forward to Fleck and Tanner Morgan can now choose between Campbell and Brock Purdy or Herman and Sam Ehlinger.

Go Gophers!!

you can adopt as many as you wan'r from other FBS conferences.

Just don't leave Southern out even if we are G5 FBS! :drink: 🇺🇲:cool:

I’m adopting Iowa State and Pitt this fall to replace my two teams.
#CyHigh
#PittIsIt

I'm adopting Clemson out of the ACC simply because I like watching a damn good team play. I have a bro crush on Trevor Lawrence too. Effing good.

I'll be adopting LSU out of the SEC for Coach O. He reminds of The Water Boy, my favorite Adam Sandler movie. The Captain Insano eye-poke scene about split my gut the first time I saw it.

In the Big 12, I've always liked Baylor because of my Baptist family roots and my sister is an alum, but they're probably going to suck from losing their coach. I like Austin hill country and the live country music scene, so I'll probably end up rooting for Texas. I'd love to go to a game there if they're allowing full live attendance.

I've always liked LSU but can't adopt the defending champs. Front running isn't very Gopher.

I'll pick up NC State. Solidly OK and completely forgotten about.

I have a Florida tshirt so I'll go with them.
#IncompetentB10Leadership

Go Iowa State! ISU playing this season means only harm and no benefit to the Hawkeyes. Ditto Pitt and Penn State.

I’m going with Mizzou in the SEC. Somewhat Gopher-like in their status. For the Big 12, I think I’m going WV and Baylor. For the ACC, I’ll roll UVA and Syracuse. Picking Clemson seems like it’s cheating it’ll be so easy for them.

The idea of cheering for a heavy favorite is so foreign to me, I can’t bring myself to pick a Clemson/Bama/LSU. Too many years as a downtrodden Gopher fan.

I'll be rooting for our boy Lane and his new arch nemesis Mike Leach to play spoiler this year. Go Rebels and Go Bulldogs.

Florida, Vandy, and Missouri are the AAU schools in the SEC. Don’t think I could support any others.

Iowa State and Pitt are AAU and strong research schools, that easily could be in the Big Ten in my opinion. So I like those too.

Southern Georgia is the only team I'll be pulling for.

Top Bottom