Which NFL team would Adam Weber have the best chance of making?

Reaction score
Today on Channel four, there was a news piece on the NFL getting back to business. They interviewed Adam Weber and asked him his plans and hopes. He stated" that as an undrafted rookie,he was behind and was practicing with Larry Fitzgerald with the hope of being invited to a NFL camp. With this in mind what team would you think he has the best chance of making?
My opinion is he would need to get on a team that is either needing a third quarterback or is totally rebuilding. My picks would be Indianapolis or San Francisco.
Indianapolis because he could learn behind the best
San Francisco because they run an offense that is favorable to him and they need qb's

Lingerie Football League is more like it.

I think Weber worked at one of Manning's camps or one that Manning was at anyway so it is a possibility.

AFC west teams, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle all need QB's

This may be obvious but that is the conference that has three teams that all need QB's with the exception of Saint Louis.
Arizona or Seattle would be a good spot for him, he would fit either of those two teams systems the best in the NFL.
They are pass happy teams and he has thrown a lot of footballs over the years. Arizona has the better offensive line thought
If I were Weber's agent I would be looking to the Cardinals as the first team I would have talks with.
Buffalo and Jacksonville in the AFC are his best bet's in that conference. I would think he would actually have a shot to make some
noise in Arizona and actually contend for a spot on the active roster. They have the best WR's with a QB need of any team.

He could make the Vikes roster easily!

I think a run dominated team. Baltimore. If he makes any NFL team I will be surprised..

None of them. But I wish him well in his effort.

None. I do not believe he will make the National Football League. Great kid though. He'll be successful in whatever he does...besides playing football.

Anybody looking for a TE or H-Back might take a look....:)

He could make the Vikes roster easily!

I was just thinking this. They are in a new system and out and away from Chilly's KAO (KickAss Offense) that kills QBs success. They have one of the best RBs in the game with a hell of a back up RB. They got their 'guy' in Ponder, but they will likely need a backup or a backup's backup. If What's-His-Name can win a SB riding the coat-tails of Baltimore's defense, Weber can make an NFL roster.

Don't think of teams with bad qb's. Think of teams with bad 3rd string qb's with open practice squad spots. He needs a bad 3rd string qb so he gets enough preseason reps to make a practice squad.

If he makes a practice squad I'll be surprised. If me makes an active roster I'll be shocked.

People in the know say there is a good chance he gets invited to Buffalo's camp, as they like him and think he could be their 3rd qb....

Don't think of teams with bad qb's. Think of teams with bad 3rd string qb's with open practice squad spots. He needs a bad 3rd string qb so he gets enough preseason reps to make a practice squad.

If he makes a practice squad I'll be surprised. If me makes an active roster I'll be shocked.

This is really the best way to look at this. You can search for depth charts (fantasy football toolbox has one updated through last week or so) and see that there are a lot of teams that don't even list a 3rd team QB, but also look at the 3rd team QB's on some of these teams. I think that Weber could fit in with the right team.

Top Bottom