Which Gophers true freshmen have stood out in recent bye-week practices? PJ Fleck names three.

I love threads based on a link to an article I can't read.

Please let me know which outlets you personally have a subscription for and I'll note that in my thread title for you personally (just kidding, hard to know which outlet the thousands of readers of GH have subscriptions to and which they don't.)

Go Gophers!!

Please let me know which outlets you personally have a subscription for and I'll note that in my thread title for you personally (just kidding, hard to know which outlet the thousands of readers of GH have subscriptions to and which they don't.)

Go Gophers!!
We expect more from a highly compensated Board Administrator. You are banned from using the corporate charter jet for one (1) month.

I would be eternally grateful for anyone who does have access to the article to share the names Fleck listed and any other insightful tidbits therefrom.

I would be eternally grateful for anyone who does have access to the article to share the names Fleck listed and any other insightful tidbits therefrom.
greder rarely provides much value, the average gh thread has way more insight than most of greder's articles. this one notes that fleck said these 3 are standing out. Fame Ijeboi, Riley Sunram, and Drake Lindsey.

greder rarely provides much value, the average gh thread has way more insight than most of greder's articles. this one notes that fleck said these 3 are standing out. Fame Ijeboi, Riley Sunram, and Drake Lindsey.
Does Greder have a deal with GopherIllustrated as to what to post? Read the free article about everything Fleck said on 10/21 and this was not part of it. Or does Greder get some one on one time.

Thanks. Was hoping to hear Nathan Roy or Mason Carrier.

Go Gophers!!
Copy and paste might work better

for anyone with access - what did the B1G say about the UCLA shenanigans with the accessibility report?

FWIW - I subscribed to The Athletic because I got tired of seeing people here and on Twitter link to articles I couldn't read. I must say that I do enjoy the Athletic. read a great article today on Boise State RB Ashton Jeanty.

for anyone with access - what did the B1G say about the UCLA shenanigans with the accessibility report?

FWIW - I subscribed to The Athletic because I got tired of seeing people here and on Twitter link to articles I couldn't read. I must say that I do enjoy the Athletic. read a great article today on Boise State RB Ashton Jeanty.
From the link RochesterHammy shared:

Honest mistake’​

Going into the Gophers-UCLA game on Oct. 5, the Big Ten published the exact same list of 27 Bruins players as the week before to be out and questionable to play against Minnesota at Rose Bowl Stadium.

Receiver Titus Mokiao-Atimalala was listed as out, but he played, finishing with three receptions for 24 yards against the Gophers. Some catches came on Bruins scoring drives.

The Big Ten told the Pioneer Press on Oct. 5 that the conference was looking into the matter. On Monday, a spokesman shared: “We determined it was a series of unfortunate, explainable missteps that led to an honest mistake.”

Top Bottom