Where to watch the Gophers in LA area/replay of AFA game

eker0016

Importer Exporter
Reaction score
I've got a couple of questions for the board:

1. Is there anyone here who either lives in/lived in the LA area? I just moved to Pasadena and I'm looking for bars that have BTN or are Gopher/Big Ten friendly.

2. I had a friend who scheduled his wedding at a very unfortunate time: kickoff of the Airforce game. I don't have Tivo/Cable...any suggestions for how I can watch a replay of this game?

Thanks in advance! I love reading the insightful analysis on the hole.

I've got a couple of questions for the board:

1. Is there anyone here who either lives in/lived in the LA area? I just moved to Pasadena and I'm looking for bars that have BTN or are Gopher/Big Ten friendly.

2. I had a friend who scheduled his wedding at a very unfortunate time: kickoff of the Airforce game. I don't have Tivo/Cable...any suggestions for how I can watch a replay of this game?

Thanks in advance! I love reading the insightful analysis on the hole.

1.) can't answer your first question. i have been to LA proper twice, but am not familiar with their sports scene or sports bar scene. sorry.

2.) according to the big ten network on-air schedule the BTN will be showing a replay of the minnesota vs. air force game on sunday (9/13/09) at 2PM CT. i would assume that means you can also watch it concurrently at 12PM PT, but i am aware that sometimes tv scheduling in general is delayed for PT tv viewers.

Top Bottom