where is oto???

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
with such a poor effort from downtown, where is oto? i thought he could shoot from deep? what's going on here?

Just entered the game to replace Trevor...

Nice smooth 3 - As Quincy said, Otto needs to stay outside and shoot, as he is not going to get to the basket.

Oto should be giving Rodney a rest - not Mbakwe. For now he seems a little lost on the inside.

Oto should be giving Rodney a rest - not Mbakwe. For now he seems a little lost on the inside.

Offense is going to be problem with this team, I don't wonder if when Sampson is in one of his off nights a lineup of Mbwake, Oseneik, and Williams might be the way to go. They really need a shooter on the floor. Whatever position Oseniek plays they need to develop sets that gets him shots on the perimeter.

Offense is going to be problem with this team, I don't wonder if when Sampson is in one of his off nights a lineup of Mbwake, Oseneik, and Williams might be the way to go. They really need a shooter on the floor. Whatever position Oseniek plays they need to develop sets that gets him shots on the perimeter.

It has always been a problem for Tubby's team. The last time they had a big time scorer was Greir.

don't see Oseneik being any kind of factor this year. I know he has a reputation as being a shooter which this team does need but just don't see him being a factor this year.

I'm sick of lessor teams coming in to the barn and raining threes. I thought/still hope Oto is going to be that Jon Diebler type guy on our team.

It has always been a problem for Tubby's team. The last time they had a big time scorer was Greir.

I think we have had guys since that could have done it. Tubby comes as close to discouraging having a big scorer to any coach I have seen. The emphasis seems to be a lot more on what you don't do- don't turn it over, don't make a mistake on defense, don't take too many shots... than on turning a guy loose that has that talent to take your team up a notch. I think Andre Hollins has the talent to be a big time perimeter player, lets hope he has the freedom to do so. This club needs very badly for opposing coaches to be worried about what our guards may do and how to stop them. If and when that happens Mbakwe, Sampson and Williams will be productive inside.

Oto can shoot but I don't think he has the shake n' bake to get an open look against a good D. Agreed he could be the 9th or 10th man but probably not any higher for this year. And yes, he has a 3's body, not a 4.

Oto can shoot but I don't think he has the shake n' bake to get an open look against a good D. Agreed he could be the 9th or 10th man but probably not any higher for this year. And yes, he has a 3's body, not a 4.

He can dribble pretty well and with his height should have no problem getting shots off. He seems pretty aggressive and willing to post up down low too.

Top Bottom