Where is everyone watching the game

Go4rushing

Reaction score
Anyone in the south metro heading anywhere to watch the bowl game?

Beef O'Brady's

I realize this is a little "too south" for most on this board, but
I'm planning on a private booth at my neighborhood sports bar,
which is open to kids as well, in Pearland, Texas. It is walking
distance from my home, so I've got that going for me! These
booths have their own TV set.

Nice.

Ok to be more clear anyone that is not going to the game watching it anywhere in the state of Minnesota. Such as Majors in Apple Valley??

Ok to be more clear anyone that is not going to the game watching it anywhere in the state of Minnesota. Such as Majors in Apple Valley??

That rules me out. I am going to be in Chicago watching it with my Brother and Sister-In-Law who both went to KU.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOPHERS!!!!

I'll be watching at a sports bar in St. Louis. I figure watching with a bunch of Mizzou fans/Kansas haters is the second best thing to Gopher fans.

A better question

What sports bars will hype viewing parties, drink and meal specials? Majors? Sensors? It would be a barometer of Gophernation.

I never hear about anything Gopher related at the Majors here in Albertville. I wish they had stuff up here like they do in Apple Valley, it's only a block or 2 away from my house.

Major's in Apple Valley and all the Senser's locations(Bloomington, Roseville, Plymouth, Eagan) are the official game watch destinations and I'm sure there will be good crowds of Gopher fans at all 5 spots. Mike Grimm will be doing the radio show from Major's in Apple Valley just like with all the previous road games.

Right here in my Bayfield living room. That is possible even in the far reaches of northern Wisconsin.

I never hear about anything Gopher related at the Majors here in Albertville. I wish they had stuff up here like they do in Apple Valley, it's only a block or 2 away from my house.

How about D Michael B's in Albertville mall?

Being that it will be broadcast in 1080i .. I'd be looking at bars that not only have HD monitors BUT also have an HD package... It's funny that some bar/restaurant owners will stock their place with HD monitors, but won't have the signal in HD to begin with. O' Gara's comes to mind. If you are close to St Louis Park, I'd head to Bunny's....HD all around the place.

Top Bottom