Where can I watch a replay of the Nevada game ?

Texan Gopher

Reaction score
I just got back from italy. I live in Texas and before I left I tried to see if Big ten Network had the game to record for me here but they had a different game showing on B10 down here in Texas. Is there anywhere that I will be able to rewatch the game tomorrow ?

I just got back from italy. I live in Texas and before I left I tried to see if Big ten Network had the game to record for me here but they had a different game showing on B10 down here in Texas. Is there anywhere that I will be able to rewatch the game tomorrow ?
They have a Big Ten Football in 60 of the Game on Monday at 6 p.m. on BTN if that works.

They have a Big Ten Football in 60 of the Game on Monday at 6 p.m. on BTN if that works.
Right. The "Football in 60" will replay all the B10 games, so the Gophers will likely be on more than once. You have to check the guide on your remote to see which teams are on at which times - may be in the middle of the night for some.

I have it on VCR, and I stay in a windowless white cargo van behind Deja Vu.

Stop by any time.

I love going to Gopher games and I go to all the home games. But, it is amazing how much is missed by attending in person. Especially injury stuff.

Sometimes I even develop little false assumptions watching in person. So it is nice to rewatch the games on Sunday. I always record them and either rewatch them (after a win) or delete them (after a loss).

You can still replay it on the Peacock streaming but I don't know if its free. You will probably need Peacock for other games this season.

My only complaint about the "in 60" series is that the choice of plays seems random.

Like nobody who watched the game would skip certain big plays but ... they do.

Top Bottom