Where are you watching the bowl game tonight?

Where are you watching the bowl game tonight?

• I'll be at the game in person!

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • At a sports bar

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Watching at home

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Can't watch, but will be listening online or on radio

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Home. Maybe a bar if the wife lets me out, but I have to work at 6:30am Sat, so no heavy partying...

Watching at home. Don't think Nebraska fans much appreciate one guy wearing Maroon and Gold at a bar cheering by himself. I am holding out hope that the wife will watch the game with me at home so I don't have to drink alone.

We've got a dozen people and BBQ for Q Fanatic coming over to watch the game. Okay, some are coming over for the booze and BBQ but MOST are coming over to watch the game.

Watching at home with friends who came over and watched UNLV game with us. Start and End season together!!
Can't wait and GO GOPHERS!!

I have to work tonight (covering a HS holiday basketball tournament). I will DVR the game - probably won't be able to watch it until Sunday - as a lead-in to the Vikes/Packers game.

At home.

Got the crock pot on low right now cooking up some pulled pork. Can't wait to eat it when I get home from work!

At my wine shop in Liberty Village Wines and Spirits!

My home - hosting about 12-15 adults (mostly tailgating friends) along with a handful of kids. Pre-game festivities begin at 6:30 ramping up to the 8:00 start.

GO GOPHERS!

At home!! New sound board should sound cool!!

Smalley's Pirate bar in Stillwater.
Rum, beer, jerk pork, wings and tots.
Damn now I'm hungry.

I will have my Tablet hidden in the spare sink behind my bar, probably streaming FirstRow sports or whatever online stream i can find - and trying to sneak views in between serving drinks. ;)

Enjoying some Schells Hefenweizen that I smuggled halfway across the country on my favorite couch. The beer is being brought to me by my finace, a new Gopher fan!

I have slowly transformed a former Kansas State cheerleader into a Gopher fan over a 4 year process!!!

In my kitchen, illegally streaming it...

Went to Joe Senser's in roseville Good crowd, good time and some door prizes. Everyone got something thanks to Gopher athletics. I was thinking Buffalo Wild Wings by TCF Bank stadium, but a friend From north Anoka County was joining us, so we adjusted.

The outcome wasn't what we wanted, but I saw much potential from the Gopher players and enjoyed being around so many Gopher fans!

Top Bottom