Where are you sitting at Rhode Island game?

Arminius

Reaction score
Section 213 • Row 28 • Seat 1-3

I will be there with my 20-year-old son and his friend.

My son has epilepsy. It is a battle. Any remedies from GopherHolers are welcome (email me at [email protected]).

Meanwhile, for me this game is about time with my son and nothing else. Yet, I'd love to meet any of you...you won't be interrupting us if you stop by.

Here's to a victory and the beginning of a "pretty good year after all!"

P.S. Can't wait to sing the Rouser with everyone.

GO GOPHERS!

Daughter is using my tickets for this one so I will be at home...

Sorry to hijack this thread. What’s a good drive up parking option?

Sorry to hijack this thread. What’s a good drive up parking option?
Parking ramp by library on west Bank, then hop on train to stadium. There is a ramp by Teamsters building off University that takes drive up customers but has some limited spots.

I'll be sitting on my bike riding the Dakota Rail Trail to Back Channel for lunch. They have a large outdoor TV screen—hopefully, the Gopher game will be on.

Section 213 • Row 28 • Seat 1-3

I will be there with my 20-year-old son and his friend.

My son has epilepsy. It is a battle. Any remedies from GopherHolers are welcome (email me at [email protected]).

Meanwhile, for me this game is about time with my son and nothing else. Yet, I'd love to meet any of you...you won't be interrupting us if you stop by.

Here's to a victory and the beginning of a "pretty good year after all!"

P.S. Can't wait to sing the Rouser with everyone.

GO GOPHERS!
Have fun and bring home a win

8:14 left in the 4th quarter. A very pedestrian but well executed game by my gopher team against an over-matched team. 41-0 Minnesota. Nothing to brag about. The deal is: there IS improvement. You can’t complain too much today, Right? Or can you?

8:14 left in the 4th quarter. A very pedestrian but well executed game by my gopher team against an over-matched team. 41-0 Minnesota. Nothing to brag about. The deal is: there IS improvement. You can’t complain too much today, Right? Or can you?
I'm happy today, we put away a team we should've. I still have concerns about the QB protection and run game, but I'm gonna bask in the happy feelings for now.

Get well. Saw some different butts in your seats and thought something was up. Great you had takers though.

Although I gave the coaches a B, it was a great day for football on the sunny side and the Gophers mostly did not disappoint.

Top Bottom