When was the first time you knew Wisconsin Sucks?

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
I would have to say it was on my first trip to Camp Randall. We were sitting in section X.
The lady across the aisle kept yelinng at us the whole game, you suck Minnesota, all you Goofers
can Eat my Sh!t. Then there was the guy that spit on my buddies Minnesota jacket as he
was entering the aisle(the Bager fan got cracked in the nose and we got kicked out). The Asshole chants passing Frat row, this was like 1998 mind you so not like ancient history but awhile ago. Makes us all wonder why we have gone back. Every time we go there we get a Waitress that say's she should drop our food on the floor or wait to serve us so the food is really cold. There has been at least twice where the waitress was not Joking.
Gotta say with the exception of Wisconsin dells we get yelled at a lot even the Brewers games when Twins fans take over. This whole week just has confirmed it for me.
It is 12:30 AM on 10/03 and WISCONSIN STILL SUCKS.

I am a Minny fan. Sconnie doesn't suck. It's your perception.

Been wearing my favre jersey intentionally, yet I live here and no one does that to me. Perception. badgers stink.

I can't remember a time when it didn't suck. I think it's just one of those things that always was. No beginning nor end.

That is like asking when did you realize the sky was blue or water was wet. I have no recollection of "figuring out" that Wisconsin sucked. You could say I was blessed with good parents that instilled Wisconsin's place in the world to me at an early age. For all I know may have come in to this world with a general understanding of Wisconsin's suckiness.

Pretty much from as early as I can remember. I have many friends from Wisconsin, but when it comes to sports rivalries (Badgers, Packers) they just plain suck.

When I was born the Doctor told me that Wisconsin sucks........

Top Bottom